RC poster

Current sensor and Dashboard addition

Does anyone know if there is a current sensor that can be used and viewed in the Dashboard on my phone?

I'm not getting the power I was once getting from my 3S 5000mah Traxxas LiPo and I think there's a current draw on the fans, or gps. Any ideas how I could determine what the issue might be?

Thanks,

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by JBWrc View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a current sensor that can be used and viewed in the Dashboard on my phone?

I'm not getting the power I was once getting from my 3S 5000mah Traxxas LiPo and I think there's a current draw on the fans, or gps. Any ideas how I could determine what the issue might be?

Thanks,
    im not sure how to answer this... "current sensor" like a more resent sensor or the only other thing i can think of is you might mean an amp sensor? before i get to in depth here some sensors will only work with the expander to get them to work correctly. depending what part number you are using it could be why. however, there is a VOLTAGE sensor,which is not a CURRENT sensor, but it will read the voltage of your battery(s) and display it on your dashboard. after going through the menu and setting it up of course.
    2.5r Pede, 2-speed O.S.21tm rusty , 3.3T-maxx

No current sensor for the TQi telemetry.
    Current draw from fans and GPS is minimal. IMO you should look into other causes like bearings, gear mesh and other possible drivetrain issues for your "sudden" drop in performance.

RC poster
    It ended up being a bad egg. The ESC is the culprit it seems. RMA will let me know I hope. Thanks,