Thread: esc for my xo1

RC Enthusiast

esc for my xo1

http://alienpowersystem.com/shop/esc...s-car-esc-bec/

This site has multiple products that seem alike, would that model in preticlular be worth it... I typically run 4 cell and don't need a crazy 24cell esc for speed runs lol.

You should get yourself a MM2, and put the caps on from your old original MM1. Alien makes really good ESC's (I have them on my helicopters), but they're for helicopters not monster trucks.

The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Enthusiast
    Mgm are good too.
    Traxxas xo-1
    Stampede

RC Enthusiast
    Mgm is alot more expensive, i was thinking the model I posted was comparable to the castle xl2?

What do you guys think?

RC Champion
    I've seen iffy report on the alien esc.some do ok with them some not so much. I would go with a mamba x or a mamba xl x..
    slash 4x4 168mph
    youtube:philip jolley

RC Enthusiast
    Mamba X is just a mm2 with some bells and whistles correct? It is the same amps?

I currently use a 150amp hobbywing EZRUN PRO and it has done very well in a GTP2E, I would say better than the MM2 that's in my Erevo "I've had both installed in it". Besides that, the temps would start to climb on 4 cell with moderate gearing with the body off in the XO. I guess the XL2 is a proven ESC....

Just want something I wont have to keep checking temps to see if I can still run.... Again I don't do 100mph passes but more so around 70-80...