RC Racer

How much run time on stock receiver battery?

How much run time can I expect out of the stock receiver battery? For those all day events at the track is there a better receiver battery to look at or should I possibly buy a second stock battery so I can throw it in. The one thing that drew me to nitro is all I need to do is start and play. I hate waiting for batteries to charge, especially when the only charger I have at the moment is the stock one that plugs in to a cigarette adapter. Thanks.
    DCB M41 Snapon

I can get a couple hours worth of use out of my 1600 mah pack. I end up charging it before it completely dies so the actual run time is unknown. It would suck to have a battery die during or right before a race so it may be in your best interest to have a second handy. Doesn't take much to change it out.
    And if you are able to make an adapter you could use any nimh charger to charge the pack at the proper rate which will be faster than the cigarette plugged charger.
    Last edited by Double G; 08-26-2015 at 08:42 AM.
    The Super Derecho

RC Racer
    I was looking at the Traxxas EZ Peak Plus 4A Charger. What adapters would I need to use that charger?
    DCB M41 Snapon