RC Enthusiast

My e max never breaks !

I never break anything on my emax that i had for over a year,i jump it and drive recklessly but
    it never breaks.
    what should i do.
    1.should i replace stuff anyway?.
    2.or should i run it in a brick wall at full speed?
    my neighbors were impressed cause i accidently jumped it about six feet in the air and i put the brakes on
    and i didnt know it would flip but it flipped and landed everybody said wwwwwoooooohhhh.
    but nothing damged.
    i hear of people breaking them but i can't.

RC Champion
    Why would you want to break it anyways?

Traxxas Marshal
    LOL, sometimes it is fun to break and repair things. If you really want to break something, you're just going to have to get creative!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Qualifier
    I know what you mean dude. That's how I am with my mgt. emaxx is too precious to destroy . I'd say just keep bashing it as hard as you've been doing. U don't really need to upgrade when nothing's broken

RC Qualifier
    Drive reckless is a good start, Now you need to start hitting things at full speed. If that does not work let me know and I will make further suggestions on how to break things. LOL Don

Hmm! That does say something good about the product. I'm just sayin'.

RC Racer
    I am running 2 (2s) 5000 mah, I broke alot of parts already. Shocks, suspension, body , wheels. but I have castle motor maybe it is too fast. Most of it break because I went to fast and hit a curb or break so hard it fly to hard objects.

RC Enthusiast
    I'M being sarcastic,
    everyone says when they break it but nobody says when they don't break it.
    just remember when some people break stuff- theirs a lot of people that don't.

This thread is making a statement about the quality of our E-Maxx trucks. I am very satisfied with both EMAXX trucks. Very few broken parts over the years; regardless of my various driving styles. I do enjoy the hobby, so, I also enjoy the hop-ups.
    Last edited by maximum; 09-06-2015 at 02:54 PM.

RC Qualifier
    I love the aftermarket support.
    A question for you guys who still have stock arms.. Do they hold up well? I have rpm ones right now but I wanna switch the front uppers back to stock so I can adjust caster to the max. The rpms are great for me, but I haven't had stock ones on in 3 years. If the stick ones turn out to be too weak I'll consider getting flm upper a arms & getting the most caster possible. I race my Maxx so that's why I'm so insistent on max camber

If you race them you will break them!