RC Competitor

dual brushless motors

last time i went my localish track i met a guy who said he put dual mamba monsters on his erevo and i was thinking is that even possible? now i kinda want to do it but i dont want to buy the motor and ESC if it doesn't work, ya know?

RC Racer
    Im going to go out on a limb and say he meant that he had two VXLs or maybe two Sidewinders or similar on his erevo. Two Mamba monsters would require at least a 8s battery or two 4s batteries. There's just no room for packs this size. Besides even if you could put two 2200kv motors, they would literally bend the truck in half with the amount or torque they could generate. A single mamba monster is nearing 5hp which is a unreal amount of power for a truck.
    Need more parts.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mist_Raider View Post
    Im going to go out on a limb and say he meant that he had two VXLs or maybe two Sidewinders or similar on his erevo. Two Mamba monsters would require at least a 8s battery or two 4s batteries. There's just no room for packs this size. Besides even if you could put two 2200kv motors, they would literally bend the truck in half with the amount or torque they could generate. A single mamba monster is nearing 5hp which is a unreal amount of power for a truck.
    what if you could find or make an aluminum or some type of metal chassis. do you think that could possibly work?

you can do anything in this hobby, but is it worth it two motors and two ESCs. No
    Go to the 1717 motor XL2 and 8S if you need gear shredding power.

I don't have the time or the machining equipment to finish this truck. But might have in the next year???
    https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5711856
    I have since bought a new roller for the conversion.
    Would you go flip my truck back over??