RC Enthusiast

S-Maxx 3.3 4x4 reverse revo slipper

Hi All,

I messed up and linked to an ad I placed for this on CL the first time... Sorry mods!

I have an older S-Maxx for sale. I am asking $220 for everything in this listing as photographed.

This was the first S-Maxx to come stock with the 3.3 engine. I've really enjoyed it with my son and nephews but now that my son is driving and other interests have come up, I'm ready to let it go. I've always tried to take good care of it and I know these things don't last forever, but I've never had any trouble with the engine on this one. It is indeed original. Always lubricated following a run. Always kept the filter nice and clean/oiled. Always tried to keep it tuned up well and never ran it to overheating when it wasn't quite right. I have crashed it many times and replaced a ton of stuff over the years. The body is trashed. It is in the box with it just in case you want to see what it actually came with. I believe the only thing technically broken on the truck otherwise is the end of the bumper which you can see in the pictures. The last go round with them this one didn't run as fast as my Revo because I think it is running too rich right now. I did start it up and took a short video of it running before I boxed everything up... but naturally I haven't uploaded the video anywhere yet.

The only thing I never upgraded but wanted to was the hubs. I just never did it. The last batch of new wheels I got may not be perfect matches either. Weird. But overall the thing is a beast and I know it would be well loved. The only thing I am not including is the EZ Start wand itself. It has the EZ Start system and it works just fine. I'm keeping the wand unless I also sell my Revo. I am including a few extra spare parts and a pull start.

Ya know... when you're taking pictures it seems like you've taken a million. Then when you put them in a listing it seems like you didn't take anything worth taking... *sigh* I'd be happy to unbox everything and take some more pictures.

I'm planning to take this and some other stuff to a swap meet near Cartersville, GA in early October if anyone is interested in information about that event. I also have a Revo nitro and an older electric Slash (which I am missing stuff for... and it isn't brushless or anything). Just mention those in case you have other interests. I'd be willing to document everything and entertain offers to take it all!

Thanks for your interest.

RC Enthusiast
    Here's one daily bump. If you are at all interested, let's talk about it. All reasonable offers will be graciously considered.

RC Enthusiast
    Another bump...

RC Qualifier
    Do you still have this?
    Scott