Thread: Live Link

Live Link

Have you guys ever heard of having to disable a "Live Link" function that is located in the Traxxas link for an XO-1 when changing a factory (OX-1 Rx) or a factory (XO-1 ESC)?
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

Here is what happened.

I have an XO-1. My XO-1 doesn't have its' original Rx, but it does have a Traxxas RX that can be used for telemetry. I bought a new Traxxas XO-1 ESC the other day to be used as a spare.

When I turn-on my new XO-1 ESC, it gives me my 6s beeps, but instead of giving me its' confirmation music + a yellow LED, it just gives me slow continuous beeps + GREEN-YELLOW-RED. My chart sez it's either (no transmitter, or bad ESC).

I called Traxxas, and they said that I needed to use my iPod/Traxxas Link, and turn off the "Live Link" function being I don't have the original Traxxax XO-1 receiver. However, the Traxxas rep didn't know where the "Live Link" was located in the Traxxas Link App.

My question is: Have any you guys ever heard of" Live Link", and do you know where this "Live Link" is in the Traxxas Link App?
    Last edited by ReglarGuy; 09-18-2015 at 03:38 AM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Live link is normally in the castle software. What I've done to my rx that came out of a stampede was told it in the traxxas app that it was the xo1. I had to do this so I could unlock the esc and wasn't going to buy a rx that was programmed for the xo1
    I don't remember seeing live link in the traxxas link app. Just go to select model and tell it its an xo1
    Last edited by Er33; 09-18-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Okay, I'll give-er a shot. Thanks.

That did the trick alright, and thank you both for all your help.