RC Racer

Just picked up used slayer, have radio issues

Just picked up a nice slayer this past week. It had a bad throttle servo. Bought a Savox SW-0231MG and put it on and plugged it in. Turned everything on and it seems like it is getting interference of some sort. Sometimes when I pull the throttle nothing happens. no response at all and then other times all works well. I replaced the AA batteries in the receiver with fresh Energizers so no issues there. Steering servo is a Savox SW-0231MG as well. The truck was using a Spektrum DX 2.0 with a SR3000 receiver. Any idea on what to look for next? Thanks.
    DCB M41 Snapon

Plug the steering servo into the throttle port and the throttle servo into the steering port and see if the problem follows the servo or the radio. If so, contact that manufacturer for support for their product.
    Also, you may want to consider using a 5-cell hump pack as the 4 AA batteries may not be able to support the power draw.
    Last edited by Double G; 09-21-2015 at 10:15 AM.
    The Super Derecho

That's a lot of servo for the throttle IMO, Like DG stated move it and get a hump pack to handle the power hog. You may want to move it to the steering servo where it would much more needed.
    T/SportMax/Slayer Pro/Bandit
    Stampede/Rustler

RC Racer
    I have the Savox servos on both the throttle and steering. Will any hump pack work? What will fit in the factory box?
    DCB M41 Snapon