Question about USPS and REVO slipper upgrade

I didn't want to make two threads so I thought I'd just ask my two questions at once.
    1. What are all the things I need for the REVO slipper upgrade and are the screws the same?
    2. I am going out of town from Thursday to Tuesday. If I order a Small order with an Mip driver and the parts for the REVO slipper from tower hobbies, will usps put it in the parcel locker in the mailbox or at my door? I can only order it if they put it in the parcel locker.
    Bash the Slash!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    1. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...te:traxxas.com

2. Go to USPS.com. Put a vacation hold on your mail. They will deliver it on the date that you return.

And do the same 3 screws fit?
    Bash the Slash!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ311 View Post
    And do the same 3 screws fit?
    Yep screws fit! 5352R and 5351...drops right in. Great affordable upgrade!
    Slash 4x4 Ult 2150kv
    Rustler vxl
    Ford GT vxl

RC Champion
    I did a few orerds with towers and they all shipped with UPS to a US/NJ location.

You will have to reschedule your delivery when they appear in your ups account.

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionX View Post
    I did a few orerds with towers and they all shipped with UPS to a US/NJ location.

You will have to reschedule your delivery when they appear in your ups account.
    Me too, but they were both big orders so I thought the smaller ones would be usps
    Bash the Slash!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ311 View Post
    Me too, but they were both big orders so I thought the smaller ones would be usps
    Big? Mine was just a box of RC screwz and rpm a arms fory MERV. I would expect your products to be shipped with UPS.

I've contacted them regarding delaying shipping or have UPS hold for pick up, but they didn't want to. Amazon was happy to help in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionX View Post
    Big? Mine was just a box of RC screwz and rpm a arms fory MERV. I would expect your products to be shipped with UPS.

I've contacted them regarding delaying shipping or have UPS hold for pick up, but they didn't want to. Amazon was happy to help in this regard.
    if you join ups MyChoice for free, they will allow you to reschedule delivery day. By the way, what tools do you use on the rcscrewz? i use duratrax and they dont even fit some of the screws.
    Bash the Slash!