Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. GeneralPede01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cpstack View Post
    I'll do it this evening. Posted one in my install thread but I have cleaned it up a little since then, the wiring I mean.
    Aight cool, I've been waiting for awhile too see it. I'm seriously thinking of putting a mmx and 2650kv in mine!

RC Qualifier

That's the one I posted originally. Once I get off tonight I'll take another if I ain't sleepwalking into the door.

That's the one I posted originally. Once I get off tonight I'll take another if I ain't sleepwalking into the door.
    Aight good deal, got it looking good so far.

RC Qualifier
    With the body on, nothing special of course. Best part is that the body is still in one piece after all the cartwheels I've done down the pavement.

With this piece of plastic along with a piece of plexiglass underneath instead of washers, the bed has held up real good. It's ugly yeah but serves it's purpose.

You can see the plexiglass washer replacement here.

Notice the shock seal over the ESC power button. Pretty neat mod to keep sand out which causes button to stick. Stole it from somebody on the forum, did it before I ever ran it the first time.

Nothing special I know but boy is it fun, battery is charging right now. Ordered a new fan with heatsink yesterday gonna give it a shot.
    Last edited by cpstack; 10-22-2015 at 07:45 PM.

With the body on, nothing special of course. Best part is that the body is still in one piece after all the cartwheels I've done down the pavement.

With this piece of plastic along with a piece of plexiglass underneath instead of washers, the bed has held up real good. It's ugly yeah but serves it's purpose.

You can see the plexiglass washer replacement here.

Notice the shock seal over the ESC power button. Pretty neat mod to keep sand out which causes button to stick. Stole it from somebody on the forum, did it before I ever ran it the first time.

Nothing special I know but boy is it fun, battery is charging right now. Ordered a new fan with heatsink yesterday gonna give it a shot.
    Looks really good, you got it coming along very nicely. Is that a t bone basher bumper? I destroyed my stock body within a week lol

RC Qualifier
    Thanks, definitely not where i want it to be but got 3 girls my wife and I are buying Christmas for right now, making my hobby budget tight. Yeah it's a T-bone wide basher. Something else that went on before a battery ever went in. Thing can take a lick I promise you, has seen some 30+mph head ons with immoveable objects and never missed a beat.

Thanks, definitely not where i want it to be but got 3 girls my wife and I are buying Christmas for right now, making my hobby budget tight. Yeah it's a T-bone wide basher. Something else that went on before a battery ever went in. Thing can take a lick I promise you, has seen some 30+mph head ons with immoveable objects and never missed a beat.
    I have been wanting too get one, but wasn't sure how it would look on my p4de being so wide. Which really don't matter as long as it's good protection don't matter how wide it is lol was also looking at their servo guard as well.

RC Qualifier

Don't look too bad to me. I just figured it was a definite a-arm saver when I bought it.

Bought the servo guard with it for I think it was $7 extra.

Don't look too bad to me. I just figured it was a definite a-arm saver when I bought it.

Bought the servo guard with it for I think it was $7 extra.
    Looks pretty good, I still have my stock a arms on mine, seem too be holding up well after many crashes. I like the servo guard. What kind of turnbuckles are those?

RC Qualifier
    Yeah my a arms e still stock too. They are Lunsford titanium turnbuckles with RPM ends. Got tired of straightening the stock ones out and I really just liked the way these looked, little thicker too.

RC Qualifier

That's them, got mine for $28 though in an auction.

That's them, got mine for $28 though in an auction.
    Nice, I have the traxxas ones. Did I need them, no!! But that blue was so pretty that I just had too have them

RC Qualifier
    Believe me I was eyeing the Traxxas ones too. Planned on alot of blue to begin with but now I just want whatever is gonna hold up. From what I've read the stock A arms are better than the RPM ones so I'm sticking with them.

Believe me I was eyeing the Traxxas ones too. Planned on alot of blue to begin with but now I just want whatever is gonna hold up. From what I've read the stock A arms are better than the RPM ones so I'm sticking with them.
    Hadn't had any trouble with mine, but I'm not a extreme basher either.

RC Qualifier
    Afraid my last post made it sound like I was saying the Traxxas turnbuckles weren't good enough. Not the case at all, actually would have preferred Traxxas but I couldn't get the plastic ones in blue from Traxxas. Probably over thinking it but didn't want you to think I was talking crap.

Afraid my last post made it sound like I was saying the Traxxas turnbuckles weren't good enough. Not the case at all, actually would have preferred Traxxas but I couldn't get the plastic ones in blue from Traxxas. Probably over thinking it but didn't want you to think I was talking crap.
    It's fine I understood what you meant lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123