RC Racer

New motor and other goodies for the summit

Ive had my summit for a few years and have not really done anything but drive it. I love the truck and how it preforms. about a month ago I finally blew the 775. So I decided to go with brushless censored setup. Also while I was at it I painted up a new body, put some new wheels on for bashing, and added a few bling parts and replaced some of the factory plastics that have seen better days. Also shimmed and hot glued the diffs.

RC Racer

Nice additions. Have fun with it!
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC poster
    very nice i love making in my summit new and different again. the excitment of the first test run after rebuilding and hopefuly improving. how are you enjoying your new motor/esc combo is it water proof (ish)

RC Racer
    Thanks ksb51rl, it's been great so far.

The motor and esc say water resistant, and I have put that through the test on accident. I went through a ditch and did not know it was full of water. Everything still works fine so im happy with that. I try to avoid water with the truck so if it can make it through that than I am pretty happy. Also this is a great combo for crawling. I have not been able to make it cog at all.

RC Qualifier
    Looks good man!

RC Racer
    Thanks Badmonkey

RC Racer
    Haven't posted on the summit in awhile so I figured it was time for some upgrades and new pics lol. I've been driving it for awhile and everything has been great other than a diff clicking in the front and some squeaky bearings. I found a whole chassis assembly with skid plates battery doors and few other parts on the eBay chop shop for a really good price. Also I have always wanted some mudslingers so I ordered those with a new set of geode rims. Great combo in my opinion.

Chassi and rockers look a lot better black. I have few other things I'm waiting on and I ll be able to put it all back together. I'm sitting here right now watching the mailbox.

RC poster
    I also dye my chassis

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

RC poster

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Your summit looks really awesome. Did you make the body or buy it. I like it. I am going to post some more pics this afternoon. I have it all put together now, with a bunch of new upgrades!!!