RC Competitor

whats your line up?

so besides an EMaxx, what other RCs do you have? i have a tmaxx (that is about to go brushless), a blast, and when im done with the tmaxx and my emaxx, plan on building a bandit that is set up for racing (stretched, brushless, etc).

RC Competitor
    I've got 2 emaxxs one that runs like a champ and another that just doesn't work at all ( still trying to figure out the bugs), 1/16 e revo that is to fast for its own good, a stampede that I made for street use, and a slash. Will be sure to post pics later, lol

RC Racer
    I've got 2 Maxx's, one I turned brushless vxl-6s 2200kv, and the other dewalt with FLM chassis and ceramic bearings on axial oversized beadlocks with taped big joes and 12mm wheelspacers, a Summit 1/10 scale, and the new E-revo brushless with bluetooth, and last is my black and orange Stampede 4x4 vxl (shelf queen) built from scratch diffs to bumpers every single gear, bearing, shim, and spacer.

RC Qualifier
    Emaxx, summit, tekno sct410, mgt 8.0, e-lst xxl, e-muggy. I'll only post pictures of my Traxxas trucks because it's a Traxxas forum. .

RC Qualifier
    I have 7 trucks total, a couple for me, the rest are my kids.
    I have 1 2.5R Tmaxx, a 3.3 revo. A ERBE, a brushed erevo, 1 merv a mini summit and 1 rustler.

RC Competitor
    Here are the pics I said I would post.
    The 2 brushed emaxx trucks

The brushless stampede and mini e revo

And finally the short course truck

Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless: FLM Chassis, RPM arms & bulkheads, HITec 7955TG, TQlink, MM2, Avid revolution bearings, SVT Raptor Body, Stock tires on Proline Desparado rims, Proline Paddles on RPM revolver rims, HPI Phaltines on Tremmor Rims.

Traxxas Jato 2.5: HPI SRT Viper body, RPM arms and bumpers, Integy Aluminum tranny case, Proline Road Rage, Proline Dirt Hawg (front), Proline Badlands (rear).

Blade 180qx
    Blade 350QX2
    Spectrum DX6
    E-Flite UMX Corsair
    HobbyZone Sport Cub S
    Great Planes Piper Cub w/ Saito FA-50
    Trainer w/ Fox 50

Think thats everything...?
    This parrot is NO MORE!!! This is an ex-parrot!!!

I have both car's and truck's in my line up 12 of them to be exact. 2 Stampede's a VXL and an XL5, a Rustler VXL and Bandit VXL, 2wd Slash that is now VXL powered, a 4x4 Slash with a HPI Q-base/Mamba Max Pro esc and either an HPI Savage 2350kv motor or a Losi 2800kv 550, HPI Blitz w/HPI Q-base and HPI 4000kv 4pole motor, HPI RS4 Pro onroad car w/VXL power, a Xray T1 FK04 onroad car also w/VXL power, 3906 Emaxx supermaxx shocks, 3908 roller Emaxx now sporting a Dewalt and (4) Ofna lx2 buggy front shocks, and a Losi XXT. All of my Traxxas truck's and my HPI blitz have verious aluminum and RPM parts.
    Last edited by BuiltFORDTuff; 11-20-2015 at 06:29 PM.