RC Qualifier

Pre Ordered from the UK :)

Anyone else pre ordered one from England? Ordered mine from Modelsport. Been out of RC for 3/4 years. Should be fun

Roll on Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by Kpowell911 View Post
    Anyone else pre ordered one from England? Ordered mine from Modelsport. Been out of RC for 3/4 years. Should be fun

Roll on Xmas
    Cool stuff welcome back!

I just sold my EREVO all of two months old to buy the X-MAXX!

RC poster
    Yes me to pre ordered from modelsport cant wait !!

RC poster
    Glad i ordered before the price went up !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Markyyeah View Post
    Glad i ordered before the price went up !!!
    There was a price jump? From what to what?

RC poster
    I ordered at 649 and its jumped up to 759 i was worried and spoke to them and my order is at 649 and will only pay that so i am haply at that

RC Qualifier
    Its now saying 2nd February...... Hopefully that just means the original pre orders have all been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpowell911 View Post
    Its now saying 2nd February...... Hopefully that just means the original pre orders have all been sold.
    Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

RC poster
    Yes i rang them all orders at the 21st delivery are sold and any new orders are the 2nd feb thank god lol

RC Qualifier
    So we are still on for the 21st?

RC poster
    Yeah still on for 21st

RC poster
    I ordered at 649 and its jumped up to 759 i was worried and spoke to them and my order is at 649 and will only pay that so i am haply at that
    I think i may have got it the cheapest, i payed 634 through modelsport UK, also yes i emailed them and we early ones are in for the 21st December

RC poster
    Its mad hows its been 3 different prices .

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by cousbrad View Post
    I think i may have got it the cheapest, i payed 634 through modelsport UK, also yes i emailed them and we early ones are in for the 21st December
    How did you pay so little?

RC poster
    I literally just sent them a message when it was 650 and i asked for money off, I knew it was already a good price but its always worth asking especially when spending such a large amount, it saved me 15 or so... So I'm happy Hopefully i should get the XMAXX in time for XMASS which would be nice.

I have also just picked up 2 X 5000 mah traxxas 11.1V lipo batteries and a dual Ez-Peak, Cannot wait

RC Qualifier
    Fair play! I did think that, but my Girlfriend has paid for mine anyway

Dread to think how much you paid for your Lipos and batteries however!!

RC poster
    Ahaha awesome !,

Lipos where 60 each, I would have loved the 8400mAh cells but couldn't justify 120 each, i will probably use the 5000mAh and replace them later on when they feel worn out.

What batteries are you going to be using in yours ?

RC Competitor
    What with the price change by over a ton? Are Modelsport just ripping the pee - that's almost dollar for pound matched price.

RC poster
    I don't think there is anywhere cheeper in the UK currently, I just think as Traxxas is based in the US they get it at such a discount

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by cousbrad View Post
    Ahaha awesome !,

Lipos where 60 each, I would have loved the 8400mAh cells but couldn't justify 120 each, i will probably use the 5000mAh and replace them later on when they feel worn out.

What batteries are you going to be using in yours ?
    The Forum wont let me tell you what ones Ive bought, but Im not suprised at that if Traxxas are trying to charge 120 each. I got 4x 8400 3S Lipos, with Traxxas connectors, from the UK I paid 28 each I've also got 2x 6400mah 3S lipos with Traxxas Connectors I paid 23 each for.
    Last edited by Kpowell911; 12-07-2015 at 02:23 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexxan View Post
    What with the price change by over a ton? Are Modelsport just ripping the pee - that's almost dollar for pound matched price.
    Nope thats the RRP. Welcome to England. But we dont pay for Healthcare so its horses for courses

RC poster
    Wow what a bargain, would it be possible to PM me with where you got them please, i would love to pick up some of them !

RC poster
    I had two 3s 6400 to cheap 44 for both and they are good ones to hobby king

RC poster
    It looks like all of us who ordered the X Maxx from model sport UK on the first shipment which was due december the 21st has now been delayed until janurary the 11th

Has anyone else received this information ? Im sure we are all going to be disappointed

RC Qualifier
    Yes

My mrs has had the same one She is going mental cause its my Xmas pressie. Thing is Im working alot of Xmas, and Im actually off work for a Week from the 15th Jan for my birthday, so it works out better for me, Just hope she dont cancel and buy me something else.

RC Competitor
    yeap just spoke to Model sport and 11th Jan is the current date. Might change though.

RC poster
    Gutted cant believe this . Who told you about this date change model sport ? Cause they never contacted me

RC poster
    Yes model sport contacted me, It depends if your order was on the first or second shipment into the UK, Did you pay 649 or i think the second shipment is 739, if you paid the more expensive price then your order is due the expected 2nd of feb

RC Qualifier
    Gutted cant believe this . Who told you about this date change model sport ? Cause they never contacted me
    They emailed everyone with a successful first pre order?

RC poster
    Yes had email today and i payed 649

RC Racer
    Im glad we are located 3 - 4 hours from Traxxas. Makes for fast next day deliveries. Sucks that you have to wait so long.

But either way you will still love the truck.