RC poster

Question Tmaxx 3.3 upgrades

I recently put tsm in my tmaxx 3.3 anyone else try it?

RC poster
    Ok so I finally ran the truck with the tsm installed. Had some issues. First the steering must be in the 1st channel 1 slot and throttle channel 2. Then my steering servo is very weak won't turn wheels when on ground. However I did notice my truck does self correct when jumping or during take off throttle corrects at 50% tsm active helps with launch off line. I couldn't keep up with my cousins hpi with a lrp 28 now I beat his truck. I do have a new servo coming soon will update after its installed. Truck is more drivable and seems a lot more controllable now. I mainly drive it off road on rough terrain. I really like it so far. I will see how much better it is with a servo with a motor that isn't going out. Anyone else try the tsm receiver on their tmaxx?

RC Qualifier
    glad it works nice for you, Ive been considering upgrading my revo radio to a tsm, i might give it a try now

RC poster
    Ok so it works pretty good I put a new non traxxas servo seems to be pretty good. However I tried the tsm at 100% it was grabbing really good but I stripped out my rim. Not sure if it was because of the tsm or not. It does really good at about 50% though.

RC poster
    Anyone else try the tsm yet? I am enjoying it so far I use it at about 50% max. Works great for hill climbs and really slick surfaces. Some reason at 100% it's been stripping out rims. Other than that it does work pretty good.