Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mwe-maxxowner View Post
    They already have. It's called a Stampede 4x4!
    I meant a more exact clone of it, just sized down. I guess it would replace the stampede or e-maxx as far as class size goes, but the geometry of the rig and how it's built is unlike either of those trucks.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. mwe-maxxowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    I meant a more exact clone of it, just sized down. I guess it would replace the stampede or e-maxx as far as class size goes, but the geometry of the rig and how it's built is unlike either of those trucks.
    Are we looking at the same truck!? The Stampede is about as close as you can get I think. Steering is set up in a similar manner, front and rear clips being completely removable, the center shaft design. The only difference I really see is the standalone shock towers on the pede vs the ones on the x maxx that are molded in. And the optional shock mounting positions.

The only difference that really stands out of me is the more in line motor on the x maxx. The suspension on the pede is highly adjustable, and could be set up similarly I'd imagine.
    Last edited by mwe-maxxowner; 12-09-2015 at 12:12 PM.
    460, straightpipes, buried throttle, nuff said :D

RC Competitor
    Well that was FAST!!!!

Traxxas Support just called me, they said I should have a new ring, pinion, and new side bearings for my differential tomorrow!!! Awesome!!!

Everything was free of charge!

NOW THAT is customer service! I was expecting my Xmaxx to be down another week at the minimum!

Excitement level is 100! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xmaxximum View Post
    Well that was FAST!!!!

Traxxas Support just called me, they said I should have a new ring, pinion, and new side bearings for my differential tomorrow!!! Awesome!!!

Everything was free of charge!

NOW THAT is customer service! I was expecting my Xmaxx to be down another week at the minimum!

Excitement level is 100! Lol
    Really?!? Congrats man that's fantastic! Even new side bearings? That's amazing. Talk about over the top service!
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

Happy to help

One thing to note, if you've stripped a diff you'll want to carefully inspect the plastic housing that holds the diff gears and bearings. If there is any damage to this housing the spacing for the diff gears may not be correct, leading to premature failure.
    Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

RC Qualifier
    This is awesome! XMAXX parts are free everybody!

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TireSlinger View Post
    Happy to help

One thing to note, if you've stripped a diff you'll want to carefully inspect the plastic housing that holds the diff gears and bearings. If there is any damage to this housing the spacing for the diff gears may not be correct, leading to premature failure.
    Thank you so much!
    I got all the parts, looked everything over, everything checks out perfect! No damage at all in no way shape or form to the plastic housing.

I assembled the truck and all is good again!

I'm real happy. Thank you again man much much appreciated.

My buddy is now buying an Xmaxx because of you. (Seriously.)

It's those small details like that, that set you guys apart from other manufacturers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123