RC poster

Exclamation 3s lipo for me (2wd traxxas slash vxl owner) HELP!!!

alright guys so I want a 3s lipo that will be very powerful have long run time and have a traxxas plug and obviously as in the title of the thread has to be a 3s lipo please reccomend me a quality lipo for under $ 40 with all the things listed above thanks guys!!!

You can have a good 3S that will make you fast, but limited run time, or you can have a larger capacity 2S, that will give you more run time, but for $40, you are unlikely to find both.

SPC has 3S, 4300mha 40C packs for $39, that should give your around 20 minutes of run time.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    You can have a good 3S that will make you fast, but limited run time, or you can have a larger capacity 2S, that will give you more run time, but for $40, you are unlikely to find both.

SPC has 3S, 4300mha 40C packs for $39, that should give your around 20 minutes of run time.
    Thank you so much can you answer me two more questions though it would be appreciated, where can I find that spc lipo and do I need a fan with the stock velineon esc in order for it not to overheat or cause other damage

Check their web site, it looks like they're on sale and I bought one online today from their site.

I had the VXL before, a cooling fan helps the ESC a lot especially on 3S.
    I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low.

Yup, lots of sales today at SPC I just ordered 2 2S 5000mAh 7.4v and one 3S 5000mAh 11.1v today and all 3 with shipping was $114.85

http://spcracingbatteries.com/index....te=common/home
    Drive It Like You Stole It

RC Qualifier
    Think before you go 3s.
    Gear down and esc fan is a must.
    If you dont your slash is gonna burn up.

RC poster
    Thanks guys I would really like to get the spc lipo and the cooling fan what do yall think about this lipo though being on amazon it is more convienient for me http://www.ebay.com/itm/Racers-Edge-...MAAOSwcF9UXySf jsut give me what you think about it please

RC Competitor
    sorry, can't post this.
    Fix it it till it's broke.