Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Enthusiast
    Hey guys well some one moved up on towers list..just cancelled my pre...from dec 1. No joke for giggles just checked eBay early
    this am and my luck local shop in Indiana had 3 available in stock to buy straight up..just bought last one!!(all 3 in hour) 825 shipped to my door for Monday!! SOOOOOO pumped, so heads up look at it often all these local shops getting them and selling them off!!
    Cant wait...hopefully you all get yours soon

Im glad to see traxxas supporting Local Hobby Shops. Tower hobbies can wait. A lot of these local guys need good business during the holidays. It wouldn't be right for a mom and pop to have to wait till after Christmas just cause an online retailer bought up a bunch from the get go

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrockett View Post
    Hey guys well some one moved up on towers list..just cancelled my pre...from dec 1. No joke for giggles just checked eBay early
    this am and my luck local shop in Indiana had 3 available in stock to buy straight up..just bought last one!!(all 3 in hour) 825 shipped to my door for Monday!! SOOOOOO pumped, so heads up look at it often all these local shops getting them and selling them off!!
    Cant wait...hopefully you all get yours soon
    Where you at in Indiana johnny I just got mine yesterday in Indiana Im in bloomington area me and my buddy are always looking for others to bash with if your anywhere close to here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuglio View Post
    Im glad to see traxxas supporting Local Hobby Shops. Tower hobbies can wait. A lot of these local guys need good business during the holidays. It wouldn't be right for a mom and pop to have to wait till after Christmas just cause an online retailer bought up a bunch from the get go
    that's all well and good, however it's frustrating that both hobby shops in my area have zero interest in the x-maxx. i'm going to call the next closest shop when they open and see if they want money...

Not everyone has a hobby shop, and not everyone has one with a focus on RC cars. If you do show them your support. I have 2 really good hobby shops here in Albuquerque. I realize not everyone has the option. BUT if you do and your bot supporting them you can only blame yourself in 2 years when there is no LHS in your area

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by rwc2002 View Post
    Where you at in Indiana johnny I just got mine yesterday in Indiana Im in bloomington area me and my buddy are always looking for others to bash with if your anywhere close to here.
    Well rwc2002...very far away! lol...im in upstate NY bought it from a small local lawnmower shop located in Indiana that sells traxxas on the side had a eBay store...So sorry can't bash lol...

RC Enthusiast
    Well rwc2002...very far away! lol...im in upstate NY bought it from a small local lawnmower shop located in Indiana that sells traxxas on the side had a eBay store...So sorry can't bash lol...
    My bad I read it like you lived here lol. Anyways enjoy your truck when you get it.

I cancelled my tower hobbies order
    I got one from eBay should be here monday

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by zoraduntov View Post
    I cancelled my tower hobbies order
    I got one from eBay should be here monday
    Nice! Literally the same exact thing I did early this morning and same delivery date...forget Tower. Opportunity
    is out there.

i called 2 more hobby shops, one said they have 23 xmaxx's already paid for and have no idea when they will be getting any. other shop said they have 5 already paid for and have no idea when they will be getting any.

RC Competitor
    Nice! Literally the same exact thing I did early this morning and same delivery date...forget Tower. Opportunity
    is out there.
    Same for me. Cancelled my Nov 30th pre-order with Tower today. Seems like the LHS's are getting theirs first. Scouted around and found one that is getting two on Friday. When someone gets one from Tower, please post when you ordered and the date it arrived. I'm interested in knowing.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Well i'm close to canceling my tower order but i'm out of luck because 1 hobby shop close to me in Lancaster, CA isn't getting the X-maxx and another one about an hour from me in Santa Clarita doesn't even know what an X-Maxx is. The guy that picked up the phone was like "You me E-Maxx?"

All of the ones I seen in on ebay are preorders. Kinda mad right now and the wife isn't liking it lol She knew how much I wanted this thing for Christmas.

Does anyone know of any hobby shops who's getting the xmaxx around the Mojave, Lancaster, palmdale, Antelope Valley California area?
    We are all one race. The human race.

RC Competitor
    Just got a call from LHS; my X-Maxx has arrived!!!

Just picked mine up!!! Showed up as the owner was unloading them from his truck

Good stuff guys! It'll be near near years eve for me.

Photos, videos!?!

RC Competitor
    There are a couple on ebay right now for $900 with free shipping if anyone doesn't mind paying more.

RC Racer
    TH is starting to ship today!
    XMaxx/EMaxx/ERevo/Summit/Slash 4x4/Revo 3.3/Bandit

RC Competitor
    woo hoo! mine just shipped today.
    XMAXX (Red), Tmaxx 2.5 (converting to electric)

We got our two into my LHS today finally. Both are pre-sold, and they're both gone to their new happy owners.
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123