Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Tower order

RC Racer

My Tower order

Just saw that my X Maxx that has been on back order at TH is being processed. Woo Hoo!

RC Racer
    Oh, BTW I pre-ordered Nov 24.

RC Competitor
    Good to hear! On their website it even says they have Red ones in stock. Blue is still Late Dec. That blue must have been a popular choice haha.

RC Racer
    I ordered on Nov 6th and they are processing today! By the way, I ordered blue.
    XMaxx/EMaxx/ERevo/Summit/Slash 4x4/Revo 3.3/Bandit

RC Racer
    I ordered Blue and they called my phone yesterday and left message that they can only fill my order with the Red right now. Calling them back today to discuss. Probably will just go with red so I can enjoy this new truck over the holidays! BTYW, my preorder with them was on 12/1.

RC Racer
    Mine was blue also.

RC poster
    Mine was blue they swapped to red and is currently being processed in warehouse for shipment.
    I placed order 12/4. I also ordered the Traxxas Charger & Battery combo but it's still shows late December. It's gonna be a bummer if they don't ship at the same time.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfluger View Post
    Mine was blue they swapped to red and is currently being processed in warehouse for shipment.
    I placed order 12/4. I also ordered the Traxxas Charger & Battery combo but it's still shows late December. It's gonna be a bummer if they don't ship at the same time.
    Well that's good if you're December 4th date and its processing. I'm December 9th so I'm hoping for a email also.

just checked my backorder and it says this

Invoiced - Processing in Warehouse

is this what you guys are seeing? I ordered any color to ship at random and its changed to the red one(which I wanted anyway). Gaining hope.
    Last edited by G-Rustler; 12-18-2015 at 01:58 PM.
    We are all one race. The human race.

RC Enthusiast
    Long time lurker, fist time poster! My order is also in processing! I ordered mine December 3rd.

Cant wait to drive this thing!

RC poster
    Yeah that's what mine says. Also I called an the rep. said their prepping them to ship out.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    UPDATE:

The money has been taken from my account so yea I'm guessing they are shipping out today.

glad. almost bought that $900 one on ebay.

RC Racer
    Same here, took my money and said its shipping. Now i'm really stoked. All ready got some batts and a charger, built a parking spot for it and added some ramps to my backyard obstacle course.

I was late to the party, pre-ordering on the 12th this month. Just got the email.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    ORDER NOW BEING PICKED AND PACKED IN WAREHOUSE/ORDER CAN NOT BE CANCELED
    Please allow a minimum of two business days for your order to ship (our shipping companies do not accept shipments on Saturday or Sunday)

I'm hoping it ships out today lol

RC Qualifier

My Tower order

Oh c'mon....that's going to suck if they don't ship today

Where is tower hobbies located?

Never mind....9 hrs and 17min drive away Google is telling me....so maybe by X mas
    Last edited by efarrell; 12-18-2015 at 03:47 PM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    yea they use priority shipping so it should be here to put under the tree.

RC Competitor
    Ya sorry man, they don't allow local pick ups, it's an hour away from me.
    T-Maxx since March 2001
    X-Maxx 6s
    X-Maxx 8s

RC Competitor
    Placed my order on 12/15. Really want to know that if I am in the first batch. If not, hope the second shipment is also near. HOPE!

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Rustler View Post
    yea they use priority shipping so it should be here to put under the tree.
    Are you sure?? Anything I've ever gotten from tower has been UPS ground, and they don't deliver on weekends. It would sure be nice if tower would expedite shipping to get them to us by Christmas. I'm sure it wouldn't cost them much more. Hey they could use some of that e-cash that they saved by waiting until one day after the cutoff to ship our orders!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by JamRevo View Post
    Placed my order on 12/15. Really want to know that if I am in the first batch. If not, hope the second shipment is also near. HOPE!
    It seems like everyone that was in the first batch was charged to their account

RC Enthusiast
    WOO! Got my tracking number! it shipped today! Yeah my account was charged today too.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by forescott View Post
    Are you sure?? Anything I've ever gotten from tower has been UPS ground, and they don't deliver on weekends. It would sure be nice if tower would expedite shipping to get them to us by Christmas. I'm sure it wouldn't cost them much more. Hey they could use some of that e-cash that they saved by waiting until one day after the cutoff to ship our orders!
    Well from my years of experience with Tower...they always ship usps priority to my po box. Never seen ups from them. My po box doesn't accept ups deliveries so I'm sure.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamRevo View Post
    Check your email. Have you been charged?

RC poster
    Well I was charged early this morning but haven't received a shipment notification yet.. Anybody else?? That sucks if theyve waited until Monday to ship. Order was on nov.9th fyi

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost32 View Post
    Well I was charged early this morning but haven't received a shipment notification yet.. Anybody else?? That sucks if theyve waited until Monday to ship. Order was on nov.9th fyi
    I never received a shipment notification, I had to go check my orders and see that they had put a tracking number on it. No idea if it actually left their building though.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mq1991 View Post
    I never received a shipment notification, I had to go check my orders and see that they had put a tracking number on it. No idea if it actually left their building though.
    Oh ok. Mine still says it's being "picked and packed in warehouse". Either way atleast we've made progress I guess lol

RC Enthusiast
    Mine didn't leave Just checked the tracking and it said shipping label created on UPS. So they will probably both go out monday. haha. I like like 3 hours away so hopefully it will just come straight here.

Good luck man! Im sure we'll both get em soon.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    no shipment email for me either. I guess it will go out Monday.

RC poster
    Tower have charged me $243.40 for 1 day shipping, I simply can't afford that. When I rang to ask it to be changed to 2 day (free on xmaxx) I got told it's difficult as it's been invoiced, try again tomorrow when the customer service people are in.

RC Racer
    Just got off the phone with Tower, I am still on backorder and and will get whatever color they can ship first. They stated none in stock now. Preorder was 12/1.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlurMaxx View Post
    Just got off the phone with Tower, I am still on backorder and and will get whatever color they can ship first. They stated none in stock now. Preorder was 12/1.
    That is crazy! I preordered on dec 9th but i'm receiving mine this week. It shipped today.

RC Racer
    Hope my tower order ships today - still says picking from warehouse. I ordered a blue one in November.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Need|4|Pede View Post
    Hope my tower order ships today - still says picking from warehouse. I ordered a blue one in November.
    That's what mine says as well. Ordered a blue Oct 30.

Edit: we do get free 2 day shipping though. Hopefully they get them out today.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I'm beginning to think there were twice as many pre-orders for the blue one than the red ones so the guys that pre-ordered blue ones are getting delays. I chose the "ship any color at random option" and tower chose the red one so that's why I think my order is going "smoothly". Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by G-Rustler; 12-21-2015 at 03:07 PM.

RC Racer
    If they don't ship mine by tomorrow I'm going to cancel and order elsewhere.

RC Competitor
    I ordered October 31, and mine is just shipping today. They waived UPS 2-day air shipping.

man i love seeing everyone getting their trucks! i sure hope i get mine in time to run it during the holiday break.
    my order still says 'being picked and packed'. i ordered blue.

any one that ordered from tower have confirmation that it left the warehouse??

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    mines says all merchandise have been shipped and it also provides a tracking number but it hasn't updated yet.

RC Enthusiast
    I just called Tower, she said it is showing that they should all ship out this evening.

RC Racer
    Just got my shipping notice for two say air. Hopefully when I get home from work Wednesday evening it will be there. Anticipation is killlin' me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast