Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Tower order

RC Racer
    Mine shipped from Tower on Friday and is scheduled to arrive today. It also says it is the color I ordered, Blue.
    XMaxx/EMaxx/ERevo/Summit/Slash 4x4/Revo 3.3/Bandit

RC poster
    Shipped out this morning. Ups tracking says it will be here tomorrow the 23rd by 2 day air. Order was for blue on nov. 9th if that helps anybody.

Excuse me while I get on up out of my wchair & do a happy dance.

Tower emailed me today 2, tracking says by the end of the day!!!

RC Racer
    Tower Hobbies has been less than organized on this release and my order now says January. So I saw Power Hobby had a Blue Maxx on eBay, Called them up direct and negotiated a price at $50 above retail and got the blue one I wanted. As much as I hate over paying for things and normally I will just wait, Tower not even being able to guarantee a color or time frame was too much for me to handle!

RC poster
    I pre-ordered from Tower the week it was announced. I got notification last Friday (12/18) that it was coming. Tower-Clause was kind enough to ship 2-day for free! (It comes before X-MASS) Then UPS decided to deliver a day early (12/23)! So I'm stoked and pleased with both Tower Hobbies and UPS. The box weighs 35Lbs so it seems like it would be an expensive shipping cost. (I just sent a smaller package overnight and it cost $80.)

RC Racer
    Mine is currently out for delivery and should be there right after I get home. Just got finished cruzing the operators manual on-line and have my batteries charged... 4PM quitting time can't get here quick enough!

I pre-ordered on 12-13 and it delivered yesterday, and that was up in the NW.

My last new Traxxas rig was blue so I went with red.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12