RC poster

Alternate shocks?

Broke my shock cap today - second run. Has anybody checked to see if other 1/5 scale shocks fit?
    Last edited by Casey305; 12-18-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Welcome to the forums! Did the shock break the top upper loop? Does it look like there's an air bubble? If so, Traxxas will take care of you. There was a bad batch of them.
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

Casey, check your PM inbox.
    Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

RC poster
    Right in the loop, just like yours. I didn't look closely for an air bubble before I left for work.

Since you're the expert ;O) Do you know how to turn the self righting feature on and off? I haven been able to get mine to work. I'm guessing I just turned it off somehow.

BTW thanks for all your posts about the truck. It was awesome to watch you with your new toy before I got mine.

RC poster
    Just did. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Casey305 View Post
    Right in the loop, just like yours. I didn't look closely for an air bubble before I left for work.

Since you're the expert ;O) Do you know how to turn the self righting feature on and off? I haven been able to get mine to work. I'm guessing I just turned it off somehow.

BTW thanks for all your posts about the truck. It was awesome to watch you with your new toy before I got mine.
    Good to hear that they're taking care of you.

I don't believe you can turn it on or off, you just hold the set button down on the radio for 4 seconds to turn the self righting on.

Sure thing! I'm glad people enjoyed it!
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!