RC Enthusiast

Thank you Traxxas!!!

You didn't have to build it but you did... This truck is absolutely amazing to behold... Just to think... I'm still waiting on batteries! LOL! (I'm sure I'll loose it when they arrive tomorrow.) I pre-ordered through Tower Nov 4th but got impatient so I canceled Thursday Dec. 17th and ordered online elsewhere the same day... had a tracking number before noon Friday and guess what was waiting on me when I arrived to work at noon Today... You guessed it! An awesome Blue X-MAXX... Well done Team!
    Last edited by ManChild79; 12-21-2015 at 03:10 PM.
    X-MAXX,5SC,6ix,5ive-T,BAJA-REY,SCORE,RR10,VEKTA.5

Nice!!!

Enjoy it man, and do not forget to post pics with some action packed videos...
    "We know who you are"

RC Competitor
    wait until you drive it. I was impressed by looking but driving this thing is unreal. everything is going to seem small now.
    Last edited by tysonwald; 12-21-2015 at 03:17 PM. Reason: spelling

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks! I took some already... were should I look to find info on here on how to post up pics???

Quote Originally Posted by ManChild79 View Post
    Thanks! I took some already... were should I look to find info on here on how to post up pics???
    Check out the info in the 3rd post...

https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...et-Place-lt-lt
    "We know who you are"

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tysonwald View Post
    wait until you drive it. I was impressed by looking but driving this thing is unreal. everything is going to seem small now.
    LOL! Agreed... I keep looking back at my HPI and LOSI 1/5th scale trucks and there starting to shrink! LOL! I think it's the high ground clearance and the overall height of the X-MAXX that is playing tricks on my eyes though... The MAXX isn't as long as the other guys but it's right at the width of the 5ive-T... and that's wide! I'm super pumped!
    Last edited by ManChild79; 12-21-2015 at 04:01 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Check out the info in the 3rd post...

https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...et-Place-lt-lt
    Thank you! I'll get them up tonight!
    Last edited by ManChild79; 12-21-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tysonwald View Post
    Seriously. It's fantastic! When I look at my Summit it actually looks small to me. My E-Maxx looks tiny.
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

RC Enthusiast
    You didn't have to build it but you did... This truck is absolutely amazing to behold... Just to think... I'm still waiting on batteries! LOL! (I'm sure I'll loose it when they arrive tomorrow.) I pre-ordered through Tower Nov 4th but got impatient so I canceled Thursday Dec. 17th and ordered online elsewhere the same day... had a tracking number before noon Friday and guess what was waiting on me when I arrived to work at noon Today... You guessed it! An awesome Blue X-MAXX... Well done Team!
    Thats awesome man! Funny story actually same for me today as well. Cancelled mine from tower same day, and picked one up on eBay in stock and sure enough doorbell rang today 8am!!!! I couldn't believe the size of the box!! Wait were is the delivery guy could this be a walking box!!!!!!! lol. But may sound goofy I'm waiting till xmas to open it, laugh i know waited this long so I will drool till then, and even more funny had my wife wrap it too! Lol. Yup 31 old kid...cant wait...spc's coming wed..gonna be a good xmas. Funny had to reply same stories, really cool...maybe same seller? lol (can't wait to see it next to my summit, and really laugh when i put my sons teton in the bed! like wolfslash pic)

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrockett View Post
    Thats awesome man! Funny story actually same for me today as well. Cancelled mine from tower same day, and picked one up on eBay in stock and sure enough doorbell rang today 8am!!!! I couldn't believe the size of the box!! Wait were is the delivery guy could this be a walking box!!!!!!! lol. But may sound goofy I'm waiting till xmas to open it, laugh i know waited this long so I will drool till then, and even more funny had my wife wrap it too! Lol. Yup 31 old kid...cant wait...spc's coming wed..gonna be a good xmas. Funny had to reply same stories, really cool...maybe same seller? lol (can't wait to see it next to my summit, and really laugh when i put my sons teton in the bed! like wolfslash pic)
    Funny thing is on my way home I said to myself I'm going to wait till Christmas day to open it up... unfortunately when I got it upstairs in my RC room, one thing lead to another and the next thing I know I had it lad out on my build table! LOL!!! "Shrugs his shoulders" Oh well... the wife has some goodies under the tree for me to open up on Christmas day so the excitement is till well and alive! LOL!

RC Competitor
    That's awesome guys!!! 41 yr old kid here who can't wait to open his blue one up on X-MAXX day!!! Picked it up on Saturday...when I got home, wife's standing there with this amazed look and says,"OH my God....that is HugE!!!!" I say, "you sound surprised; thanks!! What do you think of the box?"

Quote Originally Posted by fabster32 View Post
    That's awesome guys!!! 41 yr old kid here who can't wait to open his blue one up on X-MAXX day!!! Picked it up on Saturday...when I got home, wife's standing there with this amazed look and says,"OH my God....that is HugE!!!!" I say, "you sound surprised; thanks!! What do you think of the box?"
    I see what you did there...
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

RC Enthusiast
    Funny thing is on my way home I said to myself I'm going to wait till Christmas day to open it up... unfortunately when I got it upstairs in my RC room, one thing lead to another and the next thing I know I had it lad out on my build table! LOL!!! "Shrugs his shoulders" Oh well... the wife has some goodies under the tree for me to open up on Christmas day so the excitement is till well and alive! LOL!
    Hilarious!! "one thing lead to another" that had me rollin...you guys are too funny...well at least I know I'm not alone on all
    this pure bliss. My 4 yr old asked if he could ride it lol

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by fabster32 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    I see what you did there...
    LOL! Hilarious!

I am not going to say how old I am but I haven't been a teenager in years either and I can't wait until my X-Maxx arrives either!

ManChild79 - I am glad you picked up the fastest color also!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by drivejumpfly View Post
    LOL! Hilarious!

I am not going to say how old I am but I haven't been a teenager in years either and I can't wait until my X-Maxx arrives either!

ManChild79 - I am glad you picked up the fastest color also!
    Man I tell you what this thing is just amazing... you really can't go wrong with either color to be honest but the blue has always been my first option, but after seeing the red ones I'm gonna pick up a red body when they hit Ebay from one of the chop shops lol! What color did you order?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrockett View Post
    Hilarious!! "one thing lead to another" that had me rollin...you guys are too funny...well at least I know I'm not alone on all
    this pure bliss. My 4 yr old asked if he could ride it lol
    LOL! Yeah... I was nearly in tears laughing by the time I got done typing that! Hahahaha!!! Man that was perfect!

RC Qualifier
    Man I tell you what this thing is just amazing... you really can't go wrong with either color to be honest but the blue has always been my first option, but after seeing the red ones I'm gonna pick up a red body when they hit Ebay from one of the chop shops lol! What color did you order?
    I ordered a blue one also. Still waiting for it to arrive...