my pre order date got pushed back.

Im feeling pretty disappointed with my LHS, I had my pre ordered mine all the way back in mid November, there was two other LHS I could have pre ordered with and they both already recieved their shipments of the xmaxx's, so thats where my frustration comes from . Original arrival date was today and thry are a week or so out. Patiently waiting....... don't know why this happened if it was a pre-order. ....

RC Racer
    Did you already pay? I found one in stock with Power Hobby this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurMaxx View Post
    Did you already pay? I found one in stock with Power Hobby this morning.
    Yeah It's already paid... that's what is so frustrating that all my surrounding hobby shops received their pre orders all ready.
    they are all 10-20 mins apart from each other

RC Enthusiast
    My rc shop in Houston had 4 in stock today

Mine had a red and blue one in stock, to bad I am broke

RC Competitor
    I was able to get one today. I'm in minnesota and none of our hobby shops have it yet. seems like traxxas shipped most of them to the southeast. Here's the trick in getting mine.

If you have facebook, in the search bar type in "Xmaxx" you'll see various posts from hobby shops stating that the have the xmaxx in stock. Call them and ask if they ship! I was able to find at least 3 hobby shops that said they would ship. I was prepared to pay 799.00 plus a shipping cost of 40-50 dollars. I called this particular hobby shop and out of the blue he said he can do 769.00 plus 45 shipping. Score!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelee View Post
    I was able to get one today. I'm in minnesota and none of our hobby shops have it yet. seems like traxxas shipped most of them to the southeast. Here's the trick in getting mine.

If you have facebook, in the search bar type in "Xmaxx" you'll see various posts from hobby shops stating that the have the xmaxx in stock. Call them and ask if they ship! I was able to find at least 3 hobby shops that said they would ship. I was prepared to pay 799.00 plus a shipping cost of 40-50 dollars. I called this particular hobby shop and out of the blue he said he can do 769.00 plus 45 shipping. Score!
    thats a great tip! thank you!

RC Racer
    Yea... none here in Washington state. So disappointed.

Same thing happened to me, and I wrote about it in a post. Fortunately for me, I have two LHS in my area, and was able to get mine from the second store. I wonder why some LHS get several shipments fulfilled while other LHS don't get anything.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Competitor
    Hey supermegaman , there are a few in Washington, mine and 2 others for sure. I know that Broadway hobbies in everett has quite a few on order, not sure how many they got in the first shipment though?

Quote Originally Posted by Supamegaman View Post
    Yea... none here in Washington state. So disappointed.

It must be since we're so close to Oregon? I got mine Tuesday @ noon along with the SPC batteries.

I got mine through Tower. Pre-ordered on 12-15-15. Had to be hours before the price hike. Don't know if it has anything to do with it but I've spent a good amount of money with them. I realize they're all gimmick sales but they told me I was in some sort of club since I've spent so much.
    I'd like to think they're taking care of me.