RC Competitor

1 4s pack wiring

Can I wire one 4s pack in series or parallel to the esc? Trying to wrap my head around that. I'm not sure if either is possible. All I have are single 4 cell batteries for now. I believe it will fit. I haven't seen the truck yet. It has been sitting wrapped up for over a week!!! The gf is torturing me! I don't even know what color it is!!! Lol. I get to open it tomorrow though!

RC Qualifier
    With two power wires and two connectors on the esc you would need to jumper one of the esc connectors and plug the 4s or 4s2p into the other.

Actually, if all you have is one 4s battery, you would take all 4 ESC plug pins out of the 2 ESC plugs, then take your ESC's RED wire pin putting it back into the NEGITIVE side of one plug ONLY, and then take your ESC's BLACK wire pin putting it back into the POSITIVE side of the same plug. When you're done, your ESC should have only one plug with 2 wires going to it from your ESC. Now, when you plug in your 4s battery to your ESC...that will be what you are running...4s only. With this setup you're not running series or parallel... you're running what ever battery you hook up to your ESC's single plug.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Competitor
    I was thinking about the jumper last night. I will eventually have my 2 3s batteries, so I don't want to de pin the series connection at the esc if I don't have to. It's time to open this bad boy up and see what color it is! Lol

If it was me, I'd wait until I got my batteries.

RC Competitor
    4 cell is 4 cell. I did the jumper wire and it runs perfectly

Glad to here it.

RC Competitor
    It's very very slow on 4 cell lol