Thread: Order placed

RC Racer

Order placed

Well I've been debating between selling the pede 4x4 and my crawler for a bigger rig the last few months. Was almost gonna get the yeti xl, but just so happened to see a random post which introduced me to the new maxx. Decided to wait a bit and ponder it, but a few beers later I ordered a maxx. Estimated ship date is 11 jan. Hopefully it goes out then. Now to sell these other trucks before the wife kills me.

Nice! Yep, several others have done the same. I've sold my Erevo for the X-MAXX! Can't wait!

RC Enthusiast
    Will not regret it at all!! Sold my stampede, but convinced her to let me keep the summit (love it) I opened and drove the Maxx
    yesterday morning and all I can say is OMG...overly impressed it is amazing I had a permanent grin all day the power, control is incredible, power slides like a boss, and wheelies at command even almost at full throttle!!! SICK, self righting is amazing, literally I'm speechless at this truck, best purchase ever!!! No joke..I could go on forever but you will experience it soon, good choice man...no regrets!!!

RC Racer
    Can't wait for it to show up.Put the order in today for 2 sets of 3s packs, a new dual lipo charger, and a 50mm fan for the motor. Should have got a higher tooth pinion or 2 but I just now remembered.