RC Qualifier

Question Castle Sidewinder?

Hi,

So I'm thinking of upgrading the electronics on my vxl 2wd slash. I run stock gearing and a 3s lipo.
    I'm not looking for a major power increase, just a bit more torque and a system that would run fairly cool.
    Would the castle sidewinder be a good option or do you have any other ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slashvxl27 View Post
    Hi,

So I'm thinking of upgrading the electronics on my vxl 2wd slash. I run stock gearing and a 3s lipo.
    I'm not looking for a major power increase, just a bit more torque and a system that would run fairly cool.
    Would the castle sidewinder be a good option or do you have any other ideas?

Thanks
    i have the sct sidewinder in my exo terra. that thing rips like crazy, im looking to get other one to put in my slash also
    slash
    summit
    rampage mt
    tmaxx
    SCX10Dingokit

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the reply!
    I forgot to mention that even if there was just a motor that I could upgrade to, that would be even better than replacing the whole system as I don't want to experiment too much with electronics.

The Castle 3800 system is a good upgrade, it has a bit more power than the VXL system, has a lot more tuning options, and is a lot easier to program.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired