RC poster

Castle 2028 with max5 esc issue

Hi everyone. I just picked up a used xmaxx. This thing is driving me crazy. It has a castle 2028 with a hobbywing max5 esc and spektrum dx5c with spektrum receiver. No matter what I do it has full
    Power reverse and sluggish forward. I have reversed the dx5, rebinded and calibrated. I have tried everything on programming esc also. Iím out of ideas. At one point it didnít have reverse. After clearing the models on the dx5 I got reverse. I have been through every setting on the remote that I can think of. Could it be a bad rx/tx issue? Now today the steering will not turn all the way to the right and the trim is on zero. Any help is greatly appreciated.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

Castle 2028 with max5 esc issue

So youíve swapped motor direction for forward and reverse, and then rebound and calibrated?

Somehow builds are never done....

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    So you’ve swapped motor direction for forward and reverse, and then rebound and calibrated?

Somehow builds are never done....
    I swapped it on the dx5c. Should I try swapping 2 wires on the esc?

Quote Originally Posted by hvydg View Post
    I swapped it on the dx5c. Should I try swapping 2 wires on the esc?
    Yes

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes, this is on an X-Maxx, however, questions specific to non-Traxxas are not allowed in the forum. You'll need to consult customer service of those products to troubleshoot the problem(s) you are having.
    The Super Derecho