Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 1,601 to 1,621 of 1621
    RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS4LIFE View Post
    Tell me about it,I’m disappointed about it,but hope they will replace it under warranty,suppose to covered for warranty if it ever breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    UPDATE:Fastlane will replace the diffs under warranty and was told my 1 year warranty starts all over again.
    "AVENGED SEVENFOLD "

RC Competitor
    Added 4s smc racing 9400 lipos, hota d6 plus charger, proline brute body, integy dust cover, and full cleaning. Next up changing oil in shocks and proline badlands

RC Racer
    Got some ose 8mm and xt90 connectors. Trying to decide what to use my 8awg wire fits in both xt90's are slightly easier not as much solder to fill lol. But I like the 8mm better just nicer to hold and more current. Main reason for the xt90 is my new lipos have them.

RC Racer
    Soldered the 8mm connectors on the max 5. And made adapters for the 8mm to trx connectors just for testing purposes. Didn't drive it just did the steering and hit the gas with no gears on. just for it works purposes.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Just finished installing morimoto xb led fog lights..

"AVENGED SEVENFOLD "

RC Champion
    Just installed morimoto xb led fog lights

"AVENGED SEVENFOLD "

RC Racer
    well i made a mistake on ordering these lipos. they are to big for the battery trays so now im either thinking of ways to either modify the battery trays or call hobby king (traxxas brand thing) monday for a refund for my mistake. thats the lipo i got turn igy Graphene Panther 6000mAh 3S 75C Battery Pack w/XT90
    Last edited by dallas1990; 09-07-2019 at 02:10 PM.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1990 View Post
    well i made a mistake on ordering these lipos. they are to big for the battery trays so now im either thinking of ways to either modify the battery trays or call hobby king (traxxas brand thing) monday for a refund for my mistake. thats the lipo i got turn igy Graphene Panther 6000mAh 3S 75C Battery Pack w/XT90
    If you’re on Facebook speak to Jon willard about a battery tray modification, he’s on the all day rc page

RC Qualifier
    If you live in Dallas you are better off talking to WFO racing/ x-maxx speciallys on Facebook because they’re located in Washington I have spoken to the guy that runs it in person and he is very quick to ship your order and it would take less time to get to you since all day RC is in England even if you’re not in Dallas anywhere in the US

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Overpowerxmaxx View Post
    If you live in Dallas you are better off talking to WFO racing/ x-maxx speciallys on Facebook because they’re located in Washington I have spoken to the guy that runs it in person and he is very quick to ship your order and it would take less time to get to you since all day RC is in England even if you’re not in Dallas anywhere in the US

dallas is my name lol. but i'll contact wfo thanks

RC Qualifier
    Protection from debris, scratch free silicone more air flow coming, under construction...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Put mine up for sale locally - although I absolutely love it, its to much of a chore for me to run due to the size. Considering the E-Revo 2.0 as a replacement (brother has one that I have been working on for him, and really liking it - size feels 'just right' for me)
    https://www.youtube.com/iftibashir

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by IftiBashir View Post
    Put mine up for sale locally - although I absolutely love it, its to much of a chore for me to run due to the size. Considering the E-Revo 2.0 as a replacement (brother has one that I have been working on for him, and really liking it - size feels 'just right' for me)
    New Maxx 1/10 is in your future!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    I'm selling one of my xmaxx's in market and Facebook

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    this wasn't today this was last Friday but it was a blast https://youtu.be/bowaYC-hHwU

I finally got the steering servo replaced then I took it out to my new bashing spot!

RC Champion
    Just receive my rear diffs from FLH,they rebuilt it but this time they replace the barbels with a stainless steel ones.

But I will putting my xmaxx up for sale again in the Market later today.
    "AVENGED SEVENFOLD "

RC Champion
    My xmaxx is up for sale now in the Market.
    Need the $$$for more important stuff.
    "AVENGED SEVENFOLD "

RC Qualifier
    front cvd pin failed on #1 xmaxx with a max6 + hostile 5b MX tires - 6s from 2016
    rear axle failed at the ball, on #2 xmaxx with a max6 and stock 8s tires - $300 ebay 6s xmaxx
    the 8s xmaxx ,stock esc, made it through the torture, ready for more
    all running 24/46 gears

Just get out there and play
    fabricator

RC Racer
    Don’t have an Xmaxx yet, looking to trade off 2 of my Traxxas trucks towards one though, my RC enjoyment is getting rekindled

RC Qualifier
    have installed atomic aluminum steering servo saver assembly on 2 Xmaxx so far
    the stock plastic servo savers haven't lasted 6 months on my Xmaxx's once a week runs
    all the assemblies bearings were locked up with dirt - old fun toys

thrash 'em some more
    fabricator

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041