Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    83

    Ordered my X-maxx!! Happy Birthday to me!!

    Ordered an Xmaxx tonight along with batteries and the dual castle fan for the motor. I was going to sell my E-maxx and Summit but my wife said to just keep them and get the X-maxx. Is she awesome or what!!

  2. #2
    RC Qualifier cazrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    613
    Awesome wife!

  3. #3
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    42
    Nice man! I can understand an awesome wife, she let me keep my summit too (love that thing)..sold stampede though (cash for maxx) You will love your max...hands down funniest truck ever, love mine!

  4. #4
    RC Champion rizz0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrockett View Post
    Nice man! I can understand an awesome wife, she let me keep my summit too (love that thing)..sold stampede though (cash for maxx) You will love your max...hands down funniest truck ever, love mine!
    what does yours do that's so funny?

  5. #5
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Greenacres, FL
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by rizz0d View Post
    what does yours do that's so funny?
    (a la Goodfellas)..."Yeah...does it amuse you? Is it like a clown or something? What the F is so funny about IT?"

  6. #6
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Wolfslash16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Riverton Utah
    Posts
    5,642
    Congrats man!

    I'll keep you updated as I hear things from Traxxas on it. It's looking like we might get them from Traxxas next Wednesday...
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

  7. #7
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    Congrats man!

    I'll keep you updated as I hear things from Traxxas on it. It's looking like we might get them from Traxxas next Wednesday...
    That would be awesome. I ordered one Monday

  8. #8
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Kristianstad, SWEDEN
    Posts
    29
    My fiancee does not know what's in the garage. it's probably best that way =)

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    296
    Happy Birthday!

  10. #10
    RC Racer dwilli9013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Machesney Park Illinois
    Posts
    151
    As long as my wife can park her car in the garage everything else in there is invisible. And with her mani pedi's plus hair Im riding in the bottom of the scale.
    XMAXX EREVO SAVAGE Digging Ditches

  11. #11
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    83
    Thanks guys. I can't wait!!! But I will have too. No big deal. Haha. Thanks Wolfslash for your help again.

  12. #12
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by rizz0d View Post
    what does yours do that's so funny?
    Man you guys don't let nothing pass by huh? typo my bad

  13. #13
    RC Qualifier rtmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Across river Portland,Or.
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrockett View Post
    Man you guys don't let nothing pass by huh? typo my bad
    I know, right? 1st thing that came to my mind was being bummed I didn't get the option of a "joke telling" X-maxx.

  14. #14
    RC Qualifier rtmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Across river Portland,Or.
    Posts
    680
    Congrats Mr. Sewer Pipe.

    No way on earth my wife would buy me something like any Maxx truck. As it is I had to give her my fantasy football winnings this year to make up for the X.

    She would come absolutely unglued if she knew how much I've spent since June of this year.

  15. #15
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    83
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
    Congrats Mr. Sewer Pipe.

    No way on earth my wife would buy me something like any Maxx truck. As it is I had to give her my fantasy football winnings this year to make up for the X.

    She would come absolutely unglued if she knew how much I've spent since June of this year.
    Thank you!!
    Sorry to hear that. Yeah she is great. She let me get Honda Pioneer 700 side x side last year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •