Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RC Racer

Cool Show us your guns!

I'll go first

S&W 686 Plus Pro SSR

i have a remington 540x target rifle. .22 caliber. won a couple state championships with it. went to the nra nationals in bristol with it too.

also have a 8mm mauser that cant hit the broad side of a barn but can go through both sides of a propane tank and leave quarter size holes on both sides.(empty propane tanks)

got a remington model 6. its a fun little gun.

a .22 caliber semi auto.

44 magnum revolver

i used to really be into shooting sports up until last year when i graduated and couldnt participate in the jr shooting club anymore. i might get back into it once the local gun club gets put back up from burning to the ground.

Last edited by Jimdog; 01-02-2016 at 12:24 PM.
    This will TOTALLY work, saw a guy on YouTube do it

Quote Originally Posted by Jimdog View Post
    i have a remington 540x target rifle. .22 caliber. won a couple state championships with it. went to the nra nationals in bristol with it too.

also have a 8mm mauser that cant hit the broad side of a barn but can go through both sides of a propane tank and leave quarter size holes on both sides.(empty propane tanks)

a .22 caliber semi auto.

44 magnum revolver

i used to really be into shooting sports up until last year when i graduated and couldnt participate in the jr shooting club anymore. i might get back into it once the local gun club gets put back up from burning to the ground.

Very nice!!! Having a weapon like that is pretty cool, showing that you can use it, awesome!!!

Yup, got guns... Not overly paranoid, and really don't have anything too special, but I really don't care to advertise what I own.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

i dont consider my guns to be weapons. i never take them hunting. i consider them "fragile paper punching equipment".

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimdog View Post

a .22 caliber semi auto.

44 magnum revolver

That's awesome.. What's the barrel length on that Remington and what ammo did you use?

I love my .22s.

Modded up Rugers

CZ455 Varmint

The barrel is stock as far as I know. I have been using Winchester ammunition in it but I do have some eley ammo to try in it and I am going to try wolf ammunition sometime too.

RC Enthusiast
    Rustler VXL
    '69 Mustang (6.12@112)

RC Racer
    Cocked and locked. Love it.

Love my 1911.

RC Champion

Custom gun rack still needs re-stained

Pse mustang with ams pro bowfishing reel attached, not a gun but its still a pretty bow.
    Last edited by mxaustin; 01-03-2016 at 03:08 PM.
    2.5r Pede, 2-speed O.S.21tm rusty , 3.3T-maxx

RC Racer
    Nice .22s. I went in a different direction with my 10/22 (above). Only thing stock is the receiver and charging handle.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by wretep View Post
    Cocked and locked. Love it.

Love my 1911.

Very nice Ed Brown! My wife got me the Kimber several years ago, which has actually turned out to be a much better gun than I I thought it was going to be when I opened it. I guess I got one of the good ones. I recently bought a Dan Wesson Gaurdian, and I LOVE it.
    Rustler VXL
    '69 Mustang (6.12@112)

RC Racer
    Thanks. It was a gift from my wife too! Thing is gorgeous in the hands and a great shooter. It's the only gun I have that I haven't felt the urge to tinker with.

Glad to hear your Kimber has been good to you. I hear later models are hit or miss. Only heard good things about Dan Wessons tho. I'd like to get my hands on one some day.

I don't take pic's of my weapons to be put online. Too lazy

This is what I carry with my C.W.P. of coarse.

My real pride and Joy is my 1911 officers edition model 80, it was smith'd by my father and will never be sold or traded. It stays in the family.

Looks a lot like this though...

For a carry weapon the Baretta is a decent weight and shoots like a dream after getting a lighter recoil spring. The colt, had a lot of small tricks with porting and gas chambering/tuning... Absolutely love that piece

wretep,,, very nice piece.... especially when "worked"... Lot's of tuning can be done to a Colt.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Quote Originally Posted by 69fastback View Post
    Beautiful Kimber man. Those are supposed to be excellent guns.
    37 Fightercat Shocker
    Traxxas Spartan

nice German gun

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    wretep,,, very nice piece.... especially when "worked"... Lot's of tuning can be done to a Colt.
    Thanks. It hasn't been worked tho. It's a full custom in house build.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoraduntov View Post

nice German gun
    Nice! I had one of those for a long time and only recently traded it toward the 686. Mine was an AE/05 too!

Found a pic
    Last edited by wretep; 01-05-2016 at 10:02 PM.

Last edited by zoraduntov; 01-05-2016 at 10:27 PM.

RC Racer
    Mine was 033004.

Anyone else like AR15s?

Mine was 033004.

Anyone else like AR15s?

i want one like this

My AR I built.

My M&p Shield and full size.

Wife SR9C and SR22

Slash 4x4
    Stampede 4x4
    Stampede 2WD

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoraduntov View Post
    i want one like this
    I'm pretty sure it's illegal to even WANT a gun like that in California.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    My AR I built.

My M&p Shield and full size.

Wife SR9C and SR22

Details on AR build? Looks good.

My 2 builds and my daily carry
    Dti ar15 for my tactical
    bush master for long range
    Spring field range officer compact

RC Racer
    Too bad all of mine went to the bottom of the lake in a tragic accident.
    Pede 4x4
    / 4x4
    / 2wd
    Spartan

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    I don't take pic's of my weapons to be put online. Too lazy
    Mine is too busy defending my freedom

Nice too know people are packin

If anyone Carey's I suggest you try the Nate8taticle
    Last edited by riley n; 01-24-2016 at 10:39 AM.

RC Competitor
    @
    My double trouble

RC Racer

RC Competitor

RC Racer
    Pede 4x4
    / 4x4
    / 2wd
    Spartan

I still don't understand why Mods still allow this kind of threads (there's been a couple before)... Don't get me wrong, I wish I could own one, but here you get warning points if you post a video of an RC driving on a road, which is considered "dangerous", but posting pictures of weapons is just peachy...
    Doesn't rule 12 apply here???
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhr77 View Post
    I still don't understand why Mods still allow this kind of threads (there's been a couple before)... Don't get me wrong, I wish I could own one, but here you get warning points if you post a video of an RC driving on a road, which is considered "dangerous", but posting pictures of weapons is just peachy...
    My firearms aren't dangerous. They've never attacked anyone.
    Pede 4x4
    / 4x4
    / 2wd
    Spartan

Did you know that driving an R.C. on a public road is illegal in most states?

Last time I checked, a picture of a a gun not being used in a dangerous manner is not the same as a video of an R/C going down a public road with traffic....

Nothing here is depecting any unsafe practices or anything illegal... Some people do find it discomforting to see all these guns but face it, gun ownership is a right in this country. It is used for sport as well as defense.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Very many things in life are dangerous if used in unsafe ways. It's one of the reasons we have warning label overload on everything these days.
    Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

For convenience I have posted Rule 12 below:
    12. No dangerous or harmful posts. Posts that encourage members to participate in activities that we deem to be harmful or dangerous to members will be deleted (i.e. lighting things on fire, jumping cars over people etc.). Posts with links to sites with similar content will also be deleted. The posting member will be warned and could be banned depending on the content.
    Please point out the dangerous, harmful, illegal, or forbidden activity in the posts above. Yeah, I can't either. I'm pretty sure members here don't have any idea whether marshals are pro- or anti-firearms. The fortunate part of the situation is that it doesn't matter one bit. If forum rules allow it, so do we. If forum rules do not allow it, neither do we. No matter what some think, the forum rules are not applied in an arbitrary, thoughtless, or draconian fashion. However, let's say someone posts a video of an RC vehicle performing speed runs on a public road, at night, in close proximity to the driver and/or other people - including automobile drivers, and without protection for those people in the case that something goes awry. In that case you've just turned said RC vehicle into a weapon that is being handled dangerously. I hope you can understand that.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl View Post
    Please point out the dangerous, harmful, illegal, or forbidden activity in the posts above. Yeah, I can't either. I'm pretty sure members here don't have any idea whether marshals are pro- or anti-firearms. The fortunate part of the situation is that it doesn't matter one bit. If forum rules allow it, so do we. If forum rules do not allow it, neither do we. No matter what some think, the forum rules are not applied in an arbitrary, thoughtless, or draconian fashion. However, let's say someone posts a video of an RC vehicle performing speed runs on a public road, at night, in close proximity to the driver and/or other people - including automobile drivers, and without protection for those people in the case that something goes awry. In that case you've just turned said RC vehicle into a weapon that is being handled dangerously. I hope you can understand that.
    Agreed, by the same reasoning as Daniel, we shouldn't be allowed to post pictures of cars, because someone can drive drunk and hurt people.

Crazy.
    Pede 4x4
    / 4x4
    / 2wd
    Spartan

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagtoe View Post
    Nice! What can is that?

RC Racer
    Nice! What can is that?
    Liberty Mystic, 5 inch 9mm barrel. 2 stamp gun. I love the versatility of it.
    Pede 4x4
    / 4x4
    / 2wd
    Spartan

RC Racer
    I can't speak highly enough regarding their customer service. I had a baffle strike while it was in Form 4 jail. I sent them the barrel and the adapters, they didn't see a problem with the alignment, still don't know what caused it. They sent back my tube with a brand new core. I only paid for the shipping there.
    Pede 4x4
    / 4x4
    / 2wd
    Spartan

RC Enthusiast
    Well, well, well..... I may not know much about rc cars, but firearms I have an expertise in.

I own a gun shop, i carry an 07 ffl im a fulltime gunsmith.

Here are a few i built, refinished or repaired recently.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast