RC Enthusiast

Best Model so far?

I have & have had many Traxxas Models and I've finally received my X-Maxx after placing my order with horizon right after SEMA. To keep this short I've gotta say that this is simply the best design and most well thought out design Traxxas has produced yet.
    Am I alone in thinking this?
    My first huge RC was the OG Mammoth nitro 5th scale, the X-Maxx is slightly bigger and electric. I'm loving having a big Truck again.
    The UnKnown drove me to be a Rev Engineer Long Ago

RC Competitor
    I love my truck as well, it's got it's issues but other than the esc thing I have enjoyed bashing through the snow and running every thing over in sight lol.
    xmaxx, Tmaxx x2, Emaxx, slash 4wd x2, slash 2wd.

RC Competitor
    No way, you're not alone.I love this truck. Ive put it through some rough bashing that would have busted my old E Maxx's bulkheads for sure.. I think they did their homework on the chassis design. Great truck IMO.

RC Enthusiast
    I think a ton of thought went into the design & engineering of this truck. Looks like with this truck they addressed weak points of previous models.

That said, I dont think it will have the impact on the RC industry the same way as two of Traxxas previous trucks - the original T-maxx and the Slash. Those 2 trucks marked a milestone in our hobby.

Maybe I'm wrong, and the X-maxx will kick off a trend and we will start to see giant trucks from associated, HPI, kyosho, etc. only time will tell.

I agree 100% with every post here. It's a very well thought out. I'm still amazed with it a full month after getting mine.
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

RC Competitor
    I agree with all above, I have an OLD t-maxx and have had many other off/on road r/c vehicles and this is by far my favorite one!! Awesome truck! Great job Traxxas!!

RC poster
    I have the emaxx brushless edition with 2x 3s. Love this truck. My first traxxas truck. XMAXX will be my next purchase. Can't wait to get my paws on it!

RC Enthusiast
    Not really anything else out there quite like it!! There are some issues here and there but TRAXXAS is taking care of everyone, ..as they should...