RC Competitor

Serial Number Location

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum, blessed with a New X-Maxx my wife bought for Christmas. I'm having difficulty locating the Serial Number. It's noted to be on the transmission/hull, but I had no luck in finding it. Maybe it was me rushing to do this before heading to work this morning, but I was hoping if anyone can help guide me to the location of this number. Photos?

Thank you in advance

It is in the battery tray area. Small @ 1 1/2" long sticker. Starts with a letter, followed by numbers.
    TRX4(lots of mods), TCP(will stay with me), Custom Summit, GTP Fiero(in rebuild stage), "My Summit" pic is posted in the Summit gallery........and some other things.

RC Racer
    No worries i had difficult time finding it as well. Mine was on the driver side and inside the battery tray wall. Its a sticker
    A.K.A MAXX05
    1 BL Revo,Erevo,Emaxx
    4 XMAXX

RC Competitor
    Found it! Thank you gentlemen. Just registered, now waiting on my bumper supports. Broke front and back!

RC poster
    I'm glad someone started this thread as I have spent some time looking for it. Was spending all my time looking all over the box.

RC Enthusiast

Registered! already broke the ERevo 2.0 first run

Quote Originally Posted by J3RRY View Post
    I'm glad someone started this thread as I have spent some time looking for it. Was spending all my time looking all over the box.
    Been out for a number of years.

Just got my new ERevo 2.0 and X maxx, and Arrma Kraton and the Arrma Outcast arrives tomorrow

Minor break already on the ERevo on first session. Pivot ball pulled out of the lower control arm...Stripped the plastic threads. Filled with CA gel and screwed back in. Ordered all new RPM arms

Thanks for info on where to find the S/N

So if you do register, will you see the vehicles you registered? I don't see any of them on Traxxas' site but I can't remember if I did or not. I might be remembering registering some other RC's with Horizon. ???

RC Champion
    I registry my rigs in Traxxas website, but never knows where I can see it or it is possible.

Yeah, I guess once you register, you have no way of knowing or viewing the models you registered. I do remember doing this and found the screenshot when I did it for my X-Maxx 2 1/2 years ago, lol...

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickerz View Post
    Yeah, I guess once you register, you have no way of knowing or viewing the models you registered. I do remember doing this and found the screenshot when I did it for my X-Maxx 2 1/2 years ago, lol...

Yes, I saved the screenshot for future reference.