Thread: Self-Righting

RC poster

Self-Righting

Self-Righting.
    According to the manufacturer, this feature should be automatic under the "SET". Although the function after a brief hold the button is activated, but in any event does not operate as a manufacturer specifies. The wheels spin rotates between changing too long and there is no way to swing the car overturning and subsequent rounds. Anyone have such experience?

RC Qualifier
    The web site says you need 3s batteries.
    Slash 4x4 TSM OBA
    2s & 3s ID batteries

I have great reservations with this feature. This can not be good on drivetrains. Especially for those of us like me who purchased P4de brushed versions and are in process of upgrading to stronger parts. Maybe after everything is upgraded to metal it can hold up to the process but at that point I'd hope to be pretty good driver lol. Either way that's what I have kids for LOL. "Honey can you do dad a big favor? Please run over and flip truck for me?". Wish I had dollar for every time I said that!!!! Hahaha!
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

RC poster
    I have to buy 3S battery and then test it.
    Thanks for the info.

RC poster
    I also doubt that it will be Powertrain right. But when it's the function I wanted to test.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Briber View Post
    I have great reservations with this feature. This can not be good on drivetrains. Especially for those of us like me who purchased P4de brushed versions and are in process of upgrading to stronger parts. Maybe after everything is upgraded to metal it can hold up to the process but at that point I'd hope to be pretty good driver lol. Either way that's what I have kids for LOL. "Honey can you do dad a big favor? Please run over and flip truck for me?". Wish I had dollar for every time I said that!!!! Hahaha!
    it isn't meant for the brushed version. only the VXL on 3S.

I understand that but even vxl owners have reported broken drives from using the feature :-(
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

RC Qualifier
    This is a silly feature, imo. I can do the same thing with a flick of a finger.