Getting Ready For Winter

So I pulled the trigger & bought a Integy Plow kit for my X-maxx. Also bought a little Warn winch for it, so I can lift/lower the blade, too. I have the winch going to a modified servo, then to the receiver, so I can use the 3-position toggle switch on the transmitter. Works ok, just need some snow now...

V1 6s w/8s conversion
    Max5 Leopard 1090kv

RC Competitor
    hah thats cool as he'll . Gotta post up some video . Going to gear the maxx so it goes slower , do some chains and maybe some weight on it ?

I took a short vid of the blade going up & down, but that's it so far. Supposed to have clear skies here, in BC for the next week or so, so no test runs yet. I'll definitely get video when we get snow. I wasn't planning on gearing it any different, since it already has so much torque. And I was thinking about chains, or paddle tires for the snow, but not sure. The truck weighs over 26 lbs. without the plow on it, & it probably adds another 2-4lbs. Time will tell, I guess.
    V1 6s w/8s conversion
    Max5 Leopard 1090kv

RC Qualifier
    Very cool! Make the Maxx earn its keep.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Are you planning a different body mount? That winch line goes right through where the stock body mount latches on the front cross member. Dump truck body with a bed lift would be crazy sweet plowing and dropping salt out the back 8)
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    Are you planning a different body mount? That winch line goes right through where the stock body mount latches on the front cross member. Dump truck body with a bed lift would be crazy sweet plowing and dropping salt out the back 8)
    Ya I'm still deciding on the body. The quad body I have, doesn't use the front mount, so I could use that...
    V1 6s w/8s conversion
    Max5 Leopard 1090kv