RC Enthusiast

14mm to 12mm hex

Hey guys, I've spend countless hours onlone trying to find someone that makes hex adapters that go smaller 14mm to 12mm any possible help would be massively appreciated
    Thanks

RC Enthusiast
    Traxxas part number 6869, due to the offset difference of the slayer vs slash you will not be able to run slash offset wheels unless you don't mind the wheels sticking out from under the body. If you want it to look normal / factory you will need to run Proline wheels specific for the Losi TEN SCTE or the equivalent. I've read where others say 12mm hex will not hold up but I've been running my truck hard with not a problem... I also check why wheel nuts before every run to be sure that they are nice and tight.

So... the short answer is
    (1) Traxxas #6869
    (2) any 12mm Proline wheel for the Losi TEN SCTE or the equivalent.
    X-MAXX,5SC,6ix,5ive-T,BAJA-REY,SCORE,RR10,VEKTA.5

RC Competitor
    I used the slash 4x4 12mm hex. Drilled it out from 4mm to 6mm and it works. We will see for how long as the slayer puts a lot more tq to the ground now that I've put on 2.8 wheels. Also used the pin from the slash 4x4 for the hexes.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ManChild79 View Post
    Traxxas part number 6869, due to the offset difference of the slayer vs slash you will not be able to run slash offset wheels unless you don't mind the wheels sticking out from under the body. If you want it to look normal / factory you will need to run Proline wheels specific for the Losi TEN SCTE or the equivalent. I've read where others say 12mm hex will not hold up but I've been running my truck hard with not a problem... I also check why wheel nuts before every run to be sure that they are nice and tight.

So... the short answer is
    (1) Traxxas #6869
    (2) any 12mm Proline wheel for the Losi TEN SCTE or the equivalent.
    Thanks for this info. I have a brand new set of proline badlands I was going to put on my Nitro Slash but then I realized the hex sizes were smaller on the Slash. Gonna order these #6869 now, Thanks!