RC poster

Added new TSM Receiver now Temperature Telemetry Sensor all Messed up??

Added new TSM Receiver now Temperature Telemetry Sensor all Messed up

I have installed multiple TSM receivers before with no problems at all. Installed in new 3.3 REVO. Prior receiver reported correct temp, Installed new TSM receiver and updated with correct model info. Temperature now reporting over 500 degrees F ?? Removed and checked all connections good and verified sensor in working condition ( was told had a batch of bad temp sensors in past )

Looks like a software glitch; however, the app is saying everything is up to date?

Tested app and phone on my Brushless EREVO with TSM ( also installed TSM receiver after purchase ) and had no problems. Do not have a spare TSM Receiver to test. Do have spare telemetry receiver and all temp and voltage sensor reported correct.

Any one else have this issue?

Can ANY ONE from Traxxas please provide support ??? PLEASE!!! Need temp sensor operation correct before start break in procedure.

Thank you !!!

RC poster
    Now on my second tsm receiver with same issue. Temp sensor reports correct temp on non tsm receiver. First TSM purchased from nitro hobbies second from tower hobbies... traxxas 800 line has given no updates or possible fix...

RC Qualifier
    I would try a different sensor, just to confirm that it the receiver at fault
    ERBE, EMBE, big block MERV, Sl4sh