RC poster

Summit 1/10 Newbe!

I have scoured YouTube, Google and the Traxxas forums and need your help! First time truck which I wanted for trailing, a little bit of crawling and small bit of speed. So even in low gear the summit is to fast to crawl. I have seen YouTube videos where they are powering themselves over the terrain at a slow speed. I have read the TQi instructions and tried changing throttle trim and sensitivity, I have tried training mode and I have just brought the Bluetooth TQi module to create custom profiles.

The trigger on TQi moves about a mm or two before lurching to life. Any ideas?

Thank you

RC Enthusiast
    Have you checked to make sure the truck is actually engaging first gear? I had a bad shifting servo issue right out of the box and could not engage 2nd from the transmitter (still can't actually)

If you want the slow crawling speed and are willing to sacrifice some top end speed you can up the spur gear size and lower the pinion tooth count.
    Too much power is just enough

RC poster
    hello, how do you like that beast so far, ? just ordered mine today. good luck with it.