RC poster

List of Cameras?

Is there a list some where that list Cameras and model numbers that fit the gimbal? Can't find one maybe there is not one.
    WendallB

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wendallb View Post
    Is there a list some where that list Cameras and model numbers that fit the gimbal? Can't find one maybe there is not one.
    LOOK HERE

I need to add this line because my message was too short.

RC poster
    I don't own an Aton. I do own a GoPro and a Sony Action Cam. The Sony is a far superior camera because of it's image stabilization and image quality.

RC poster
    Thanks Fast Lane. I know about the Gopro but there are better cameras than the Gopro for less money. Making them work on the quad may be a problem so just asking for advice.

Thanks again for your comments.
    WendallB

RC poster
    I noticed in the camera setup photos all the cams are up side down. Would have to flip the video which I can do.
    WendallB

RC poster
    Hello I am new to this but found a camera that I wanted to see if some of you pros knew anything about.
    https://www.amazon.com/Walkera-1920x...Look%2B+Camera

It has the 5.8 gig wifi antenna on it and I am not very good at putting all the pieces together that I see on the forum to make a fpv camera work live and not mess with the drone.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Sonny

RC Enthusiast
    I am having good luck with the Gitup2. I used its waterproof case and switch the video to upside down mode in the menu. Very easy and good quality for a low price.