Thread: lipo 3 s 6400

RC poster

lipo 3 s 6400

I just got the truck and got these xmax. 3s 6400s they seem loose are you suppose. To use the battery foam to make it snug ?

The Xmaxx battery trays are sized for Traxxas 8000mah, and Traxxas 5000mah sized batteries. Anything else is a hit or miss with regards to how they will fit. I'm in the process of making it where my Xmaxx's battery trays will accommodate any battery I want to use.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    The Xmaxx battery trays are sized for Traxxas 8000mah, and Traxxas 5000mah sized batteries. Anything else is a hit or miss with regards to how they will fit. I'm in the process of making it where my Xmaxx's battery trays will accommodate any battery I want to use.
    How are you planning on this?

I have 6400mah 3s packs I will run after I get familiar with the X-MAXX on 4s.

I have foam sticky foam to use if needed, as having loose packs is not a good idea.

RC Qualifier
    are they the same height and width? If not try turning the battery on its side. I'm assuming the included spacers don't fit?

You might want to just by-pass using the 4s, and go right to using 6s with your Xmaxx. I'm sure you will keep in mind to be easy with the throttle, and to play in a large enough space.

How are you planning on this?
    I'm not at home right know to bring up pictures, but if you look up my posts that are titled "Battery Mod" you'll get an idea. Basically, I get rid of the factory battery securing hardware, and convert my battery trays over to using Spartan battery straps. I've done it to all my vehicles other than my Summit. Soon my Xmaxx will have the same battery tray mod as my Emaxx, and XO-1.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.