RC Racer

Reversing throttle TQ 2.4

Hi guys,
    I know this has to be easy but I'm trying to reverse my throttle servo.
    I follow the instructions for the TQ 2.4 which is holding down the set button but instead of it flashing green, it flashes red and green and it doesn't reverse the servo.
    Anyone want to tackle this one?

Thanks so much

Not sure...I use the Traxxas app which makes that stuff simple but I gotta ask ...why? If you just installed a new brushless motor and it runs backwards just swap any 2 wires and it'll work correctly. Hope maybe that helps?? Good luck!
    Slash 4x4 Ult 2150kv
    Rustler vxl
    Ford GT vxl

RC Racer
    Ok thanks for the response. I must apologize for not providing enough info.
    The radio is in my Revo nitro and it's the servo that is operating in reverse. It's a mystery because when I ran it about 6 months ago, the throttle servo operated correctly. Hopefully that will help someone help me. The instructions on reversing the servo seem clear but for me it ain't working.
    Thanks again.

RC Racer
    Ok. After more resesrch I got the answer. I wish there was more clarification as to programming. Apparently, there are more than one model of TQ 2.4 radios and the programming is vastly different.

Press and hold MENU button for THREE (3) Seconds. The LED will begin blinking GREEN in single intervals. Press the MENU button again. The LED will now blink GREEN in 2 blink intervals.
    Once the LED is blinking GREEN in two blink intervals, press the SET button. The LED will go back to blinking GREEN in ONE blink intervals. Press MENU again to get it to TWO GREEN blink intervals. You are now on the throttle channel.
    Once the LED starts blinking in TWO GREEN blink intervals press the SET button. The LED will start blinking in RED. When it blinks RED in ONCE, press SET and this should reverse the throttle. The LED will multiples, but will always cycle back to one blink intervals.

Ok....glad ya got it figured out. Hopefully your info will help someone else. Have fun!!
    Slash 4x4 Ult 2150kv
    Rustler vxl
    Ford GT vxl