RC poster

3.7 volt 1200mah 25c battery

Would it be possible to safely use a 3.7v 1200mah 25c battery with the alias?
    Also could I use any 1s 3.7v lipo with a 20c rating or above? Such as a 3.7v 1100 mah 25c?
    I'm sure I'd have to mod the battery tray and it would add extra weight but only 10 more grams than the original battery.
    Would I fry my board or burn my motors? I would assume longer run times would lower the number of flights I get out of the motors but would they still last the 5-6 hours they're rated for?

RC Qualifier
    I think the added weight would be a problem. Don

As long as the voltage is correct you should be alright. More capacity should mean longer run times but weight is an important factor as it's all about payload. Too much and it won't even be able to lift off.

RC Racer
    The stock alias camera is about 15 grams so it would probably be like using the alias with the camera minus 5 grams that should be ok idk about fitting the battery. Please post the battery you are looking at I'm interested in seeing it I currently have 7 stock batteries but I feel like I rifle through them when I fly
    Xmaxx, Summit, Villain ex, Aton, Alias, 4 tec 2.0

RC poster
    I have a few 1000mah 20c batts. I use velcro straps to hold them in place right under the batt compartment/holder thing. The alias can handle the extra weight but it seems to like to drop alot in flight. I am now using a 750mah 40c batt that fits well /snug in the alias that I'm liking alot right now. I did get a longer flight time with the 1000mah but was burning through motors. My guess is i wasn't letting the motors cool down between flights. Lol you fly and you learn.

RC poster
    These are the two batteries I was looking at

http://m.banggood.com/Nine-Eagle-Gal...-p-936527.html

*http://www.amazon.com/HELI-MAX-1200m.../dp/B00KXEFKF8

They're both around 30-35 grams. Thank you guys for the feedback. If the added flight time and no cooling period between batteries is burning up motors for oskee74 then I think I'll stick to the stock batteries or try the 750mah 40c battery.
    I'll just wait for the hubsan h501s for longer flight times.