Thread: Profile Reset

RC poster

Profile Reset

I have a slash 58024 update with Power-Up to 6509R and a 6511 Link Module. Every time I change the battery in the Slash, the TSM goes away and I have to reset the Profile back to my track profile. In the midst of a day at the track, this is time consuming. why does the transmitter and/or the reciever have to be reset? Is there a work around for this condition?

Quote Originally Posted by MCuddy View Post
    I have a slash 58024 update with Power-Up to 6509R and a 6511 Link Module. Every time I change the battery in the Slash, the TSM goes away and I have to reset the Profile back to my track profile. In the midst of a day at the track, this is time consuming. why does the transmitter and/or the reciever have to be reset? Is there a work around for this condition?
    Go into the link ap, find support, then preferences, put a check mark on "let app override the transmitter"

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

RC poster
    This "Override Transmitter Settings" was checked and I still have to send the profile each time I change batteries in the Slash. Anyone else experiencing this difficulty?