RC poster

no response from customer support?

Contacted support a few days ago because my 1 week old slash 2wd has a motor going out and the pins in the rear arms backed out and the arms are stripped and have since noticed that the half shafts arent right either. I have ran this thing 4 times in a week on a sand/clay track and on the street.. (no mud or water) . Was told to take pics of damage and motor along with store receipt and send it to Albert and it would be taken care of, so I did this and get no response. Not sure why. All I know is this was a lot of money to be shelved in a week. This is my first traxxas but I never had this with my arrma. A 4wd is in my future but not sure if it will be a traxxas now.

RC Qualifier
    That's funny, everyone says that traxxas has great customer service. Ive had to make a call or two and have had great results from their support. Maybe call and see whats going on. Maybe they are backed up or maybe didn't receive the email by chance.

RC poster
    Just spoke with customer service, reply email got sent to bulk mail. Any way they are sending me the parts to replace! So I guess I shouldn't have been so impatient .....thanks traxxas!

I'm curious as to why you didn't go back to your LHS first since it's only a week old?

RC Racer
    I've had good dealings with Traxxas on both my Bronco and my Slash. The Bronco's steering servo went out fairly soon tho all my driving is flat roads and thru the yard. They sent a new one, no charge, as a one time courtesy thing. On the Slash, it ended being a bad TX. After a new RX and all the video things, it still would not work the throttle. They sent me an RMA and requested that I return it for evaluation and ended up sending me a new TX, also free of charge. I only had to re-bind it but all good now. I can't say enough good for their customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamBenjamin View Post
    We are always willing to extract useful data from any topic but we don’t even think from where these data or topic came from. It all depends upon the entrepreneur's ideas that belong to a specific person. We should have a creative mind who can be a good essay topic maker on https://studyclerk.com/essay-maker site and believe me different work is always worthy.
    This is spam...

Quote Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
    I'm curious as to why you didn't go back to your LHS first since it's only a week old?
    The thread is three years old, given the OP has two posts, and only on this thread, he/she is likely no longer an active user.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    This is spam...

The thread is three years old, given the OP has two posts, and only on this thread, he/she is likely no longer an active user.
    Ha! Good catch! The thread popped up in the new threads for me somehow and I didn't notice the date...LOL