RC Enthusiast

Bent rear camber link.

Just noticed my rear camber link is bent. What do you guys recommend as a solid upgrade for both front and rear? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Siikap2 View Post
    Just noticed my rear camber link is bent. What do you guys recommend as a solid upgrade for both front and rear? Thanks
    This is rear assembly, I upgraded to vxl camber and steering links and had no issues. I jump a lot with 7-9' air. 49mm rear link. 3643 regular links the opt are colored.

On the front. 5539(58mm) is steering link and 3643 is camber link(same as rear) .
    Last edited by Briber; 02-16-2016 at 10:49 PM.
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

RC Enthusiast
    I have an vxl. So is that what you mean or he traxxas accessories one? I'm pretty sure I bent mine when I cart wheeled. Thanx for your help

RC Qualifier
    I bent my VXL links constantly. Upgraded to Lunsford titanium links with RPM ends and haven't bent one since. You could reuse your stock ends, I just liked the blue.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXELDL&P=ML

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXBMSY&P=ML

Can be found cheaper if you keep an eye out. Got mine on eBay for $27 if I remember correctly.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    the stock vxl links are pretty good... I haven't bent one yet... and I destroy things on a regular basis

Just buy some new ones, call it a day.... of course you can't expect parts to survive if you are cartwheeling a vehicle..... look at a real car, cartwheel it, see if it is fine and drive-able afterwards...... it isn't.... and yes, I have cartwheeled real cars...

RC Enthusiast
    Lol yeah cartwheeling is brutal, thanks for the info guys