RC poster

Slayer Pro Bodies

Can anyone recommend some body replacements (other than factory) for the Slayer Pro?

RC Enthusiast
    Well the team associated sc8 bodies fit alright on the slayer also the axial yeti score body also fits with some trimming but I'm not sure of any others the slayers not really a highly desired truck so not many brands make aftermarket parts best bet would be to get a stock clear body and painting it how you would like hope this helped

RC Enthusiast
    Any body that fits the Revo, erevo will be a direct fit as well. I've also had a hard time finding a direct short course body to fit my slayer pro, I'll be watching this thread.

RC poster
    ProLine 3384-00 fits very well, awesome tire clearance!! One of the few dedicated Slayer Pro bodies out there.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rcmonster634 View Post
    slayers not really a highly desired truck
    Why do you say the Slayer is not a desired truck?

RC Enthusiast
    it is a desired truck but not really for hop ups it's overlooked by the revo because there on the same platform that's all, aftermarket parts are usually made for the revo rather than the slayer pro for example sct bodies and other scale parts

RC poster
    Hey guys i just bought a slayer original model #5908. I was wondering if you guys know where i could find a new body for it. It has the Scott Douglas #7 amsoil factory racing body and i cant seem to find that one anywhere. i bought the slayer pro body and its is too big. any help would be appreciated.

RC Enthusiast
    Hey pbrady51welcome to the community the original slayer is the same size as any of the slashes so if you search for your body as a slashes you should be able to find one ��

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-Slash-...228?nav=SEARCH

RC poster
    awesome! I have a 2wd nitro slash with the Robby Gordon orange paint. I want to buy one like that so I will have a 2wd slash and a 4wd slayer with matching bodies. I'll just have to make different holes to fit the slayer original. Thanks for the help!!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rcmonster634 View Post
    it is a desired truck but not really for hop ups it's overlooked by the revo because there on the same platform that's all, aftermarket parts are usually made for the revo rather than the slayer pro for example sct bodies and other scale parts
    Ah, gotcha. Yeah the Slayer RTR is just and then some. It's well put together right out of the box.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by moparbarn View Post
    ProLine 3384-00 fits very well, awesome tire clearance!! One of the few dedicated Slayer Pro bodies out there.
    Thanks Moparbarn, that might be the one I go for.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebherr View Post
    Thanks Moparbarn, that might be the one I go for.
    I run one on my Slayer Pro, cut it on the lines & was able to lower the mounts a notch or two while still having NO tire rubbing issues. More durable than the stock body, with ProLine's FloTek design to stop blowing over/parachuting while in the air. I'm happy with it, I'll try to post pics this evening.

RC poster
    Is anyone still painting bodies? I started a Traxxas Slayer Pro over the weekend. Looking good. Would love to post photos, but that seems to be a hassle here now(?).
    Last edited by Hoot24; 07-19-2016 at 03:13 PM.

RC Qualifier
    double post plz delete.

RC Qualifier
    I put an old Escalade body on mine that I had about 12 years ago for a 2.5 Revo. Its 17in X 5.75in. Unfortunately the holes match up in the front or back (including ezstart), but not both at the same time because of the chassis being extended. If you start with a fresh 17 inch body however most of them should fit. You just have to cut it to fit around the sides and let the side bumpers stick out.

RC poster
    Tried a little painting myself. I liked the way it turned out.

Hoot24