RC Racer

I'm back to nitro

Well Im back to nitro I brought a used 3.3 yesturday I was getting board of my slash. Nothing really like the smell and sound of a nitro. Looks really quite in hete has everyone moved to the x maxx?

RC Racer
    I love my revo, sounds and smells are what make it the best

Nitro is like the weekend racer and Electric is the daily
    10 RCs and counting 😅

Love both. The sound and smell is just something......

Tweaking elecrrics and nitros are just as much fun as the other..
    Live life to the fullest

RC Racer
    Congrats I am new to nitro and I am loving them especially something I can do with my younger son electric is fun to but nitro brings something completely different to the table also a great way for the young ones to learn basic mechanics of how things work I got the nitro bug and now I own 3 of them all traxxas 2 revos and 3.3 4 tec lots of fun

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Antnand78 View Post
    Congrats I am new to nitro and I am loving them especially something I can do with my younger son electric is fun to but nitro brings something completely different to the table also a great way for the young ones to learn basic mechanics of how things work I got the nitro bug and now I own 3 of them all traxxas 2 revos and 3.3 4 tec lots of fun
    This is what happened to me, you get one nitro and more seem to start appearing out of nowhere. I have 2 4tecs and a Revo.
    Nitro 4tec 3.3
    Revo 2.5R/3.3
    Nitro 4tec PRO

RC Enthusiast
    I had a electric 30 yrs ago when Kyosho was king and regretted it when I realized you must always buy batteries and wait in-between charges, yeah I know get 2 or 3 batteries but dead batteries catch up with you, I don't care if they are faster for a minute. You can always make a nitro faster but only so fast is logical. Speed means nothing if you can't control it. I wanted a gas RC back then but the prices then were outrageous because the technology wasn't there yet.

RC Champion
    Just got my Revo 3.3 out today for the summer. Bought it almost 9 years ago used. Love the thing. It was apart with a blown engine, outdated tx/rx and a lot of bad bearings etc for like 3 years+. Last summer rebuilt the whole truck and couldn't stop taking it out over and over today. There's just something about Nitro.
    Racehorse duct taped to a scud missile fast.

RC Competitor
    Working on nitro and getting into the mechanics of it all is half the fun. The work that goes into it is enjoyable. I'm glad there are still a few out there that feel this way. I feel like Nitro is going to be on the perpetual decline over time. Sad.

RC poster
    When i first got onto rc i was 11 had a rc10 buggy elc. I was hooked now iam 36 and have a nitro rustler 3.3 and how much fun it is

RC Racer
    Well. I'm with you on this one.
    Electrics are fun out of the box, so to say, turn it on, an emidialy you got the full potential.
    Bought a rustler 2.5 november 2015
    Bought my first, revo 3.3 with all aloy upgraded parts, in december 2015, then another revo 3.3 stock in January. T-maxx 2.5 in february, sold in march, bought a revo 2.5r in march... Just love adjusting them, and the handling of them are ok for my, only a basher. And then last week, i went large scale, bought a fg baja 4wd. Sound totally wierd, with a chainsaw engine in a rc car, but, it is kind off like electric, just with a little warm up, and then give it the knife. Funny thing with 12kg and 45-50 mph.

The funny thing of all thus, i haven't even started my first revo 3.3 up yet... Itjust looks so fine i cant get my self to drive it.
    nitro rusty, t-maxx and 2 revo 3.3's. Slash 4/4 bl

RC poster
    Upgraded to the 3.3 in my rustler very pleased superfast