Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 121 to 136 of 136
  1. #121
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by cazrack View Post
    you running 12S?
    They altered the wiring so they run in parallel not series...not too sure how I feel about that now particularly since it's not working. I dropped it off last night and said for the $1000 bucks I dropped here you need to fix it and do it quick.

  2. #122
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwolf1 View Post
    They altered the wiring so they run in parallel not series...not too sure how I feel about that now particularly since it's not working. I dropped it off last night and said for the $1000 bucks I dropped here you need to fix it and do it quick.
    $1000 to do what?

  3. #123
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    9
    Turns out the batteries were not the problem at all, there was a wood chip stuck in the fan and it was overheating. I'll have to keep an eye out for that!!!

    The hobby store did me right, it's just all that playing in the mulch! I use an air compressor to clean her down when I run it in the mulch pits...guess I need to do a better job!

  4. #124
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS4LIFE View Post
    $1000 to do what?
    The truck was 750 then with batteries it was just under 1000.

  5. #125
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwolf1 View Post
    The truck was 750 then with batteries it was just under 1000.
    Lol oh I see I thought they're charging you to fix it

  6. #126
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS4LIFE View Post
    Lol oh I see I thought they're charging you to fix it
    Haha....one born every minute right?? LOL Actually they fixed it free of charge and put an extra fan on the cooling fins! Off to the mulch pit we go...

  7. #127
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by grave75 View Post
    I also have a set of Venom 5000MAH 3 cell 50C Hard case Packs but I don't like the adaptor plug setup there hard to unplug from the truck...SO I dont run them that much...
    I have the same issue with them. I'm afraid of breaking something every time I unplug them. Otherwise I like them.

  8. #128
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    9
    Got the X maxx back with the two new cooling fans and she ran hard for almost an hour...outstanding!! Gonna do the LED lighting on it next week. Meanwhile my Savage tore its drive train apart again so...I got that going for me. And I thought building and flying RC helicopters was a challenge...sheesh.

    Traxxas has a strict language policy. A word filter operates to change inappropriate words to *s. When you see these in your post, you MUST edit them out.
    ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 05-05-2016 at 10:23 PM.

  9. #129
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwolf1 View Post
    Got the X maxx back with the two new cooling fans and she ran hard for almost an hour...outstanding!! Gonna do the LED lighting on it next week. Meanwhile my Savage tore its drive train apart again so...I got that going for me. And I thought building and flying RC helicopters was a challenge...sheesh.

    Traxxas has a strict language policy. A word filter operates to change inappropriate words to *s. When you see these in your post, you MUST edit them out.
    ksb51rl
    Apologies, I will keep that in mind for future posts.

  10. #130
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    291
    I picked up some 8200mAh Traxxas 3s batteries with deans slightly used and they've been great with the Max6 and geared 21/50.

  11. #131
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4
    I am running Vant Batteries. 3S 9000mah. 50C continuous rating. They are solid packs for the price and can be found on Ebay. or dirtcheaprc.com. They cost about $100 per pack.

  12. #132
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    90
    SPC 6500 70c 3s. Mine are hard case

  13. #133
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    14
    5000mah 45C 3s.
    Last edited by GSAP1; 05-08-2016 at 01:37 PM.

  14. #134
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,151
    Traxxas 8400mah 3s or smc 3s 9000mah 70c?which one would u guys buy?i can't decide which one to get,but im leaning towards smc but it always out of stock as for the 8400 are they any good?and does it fit good on Xmaxx?

  15. #135
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS4LIFE View Post
    Traxxas 8400mah 3s or smc 3s 9000mah 70c?which one would u guys buy?i can't decide which one to get,but im leaning towards smc but it always out of stock as for the 8400 are they any good?and does it fit good on Xmaxx?
    They just got some in today!!!

    I should be getting my SMC 7200 Friday
    Jr.

  16. #136
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrdm18 View Post
    They just got some in today!!!

    I should be getting my SMC 7200 Friday
    Oh ok cool thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •