Thread: TSM Problems

RC Competitor

Question TSM Problems

Hi,

I got my new TSM receiver and remote and set them up with my Slash 2wd. I thought something weird was going on when I noticed that my tires were turning to the right or left after sharp turns, and I waited a few seconds and then they went back straight. I tilted the nose up, and the tires turned right.I tilted it down, and the tires went left. I think that I need to somehow reverse the gyroscope on the receiver, but how?
    Last edited by FireSlashRacer; 03-22-2016 at 09:27 PM.
    I quit using auto-correct. It's changed everythong

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FireSlashRacer View Post
    Hi,

I got my new TSM receiver and remote and set them up with my Slash 2wd. I thought something weird was going on when I noticed that my tires were turning to the right or left after sharp turns, and I waited a few seconds and then they went back straight. I tilted the nose up, and the tires turned right.I tilted it down, and the tires went left. I think that I need to somehow reverse the gyroscope on the receiver, but how?

can you please tell me how you fixed that? i have the exact same problem

Quote Originally Posted by FireSlashRacer View Post
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by mihix View Post
    can you please tell me how you fixed that? i have the exact same problem
    If your installing TSM on a truck that didn't come from the factory with it, you will have to
    update the receiver with the trucks profile. The best way to do that is with bluetooth. If you
    don't have it you could get someone with bluetooth to do it for you.

Edit: Traxxas TSM
    Last edited by Rich2; 05-12-2018 at 02:18 PM.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2 View Post
    If your installing TSM on a truck that didn't come from the factory with it, you will have to
    update the receiver with the trucks profile. The best way to do that is with bluetooth. If you
    don't have it you could get someone with bluetooth to do it for you.

Edit: Traxxas TSM
    Sorry for not being more exact before. The car is a Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate so it came with TSM installed. unfortunatly as I opened the box i installed the app "traxxas Link" on my phone and update the software, so I dont know if the problem was there before or came with the software update. If I try now to update the software it says "the software is up to date". I will try if there is posible to downgrade the software and upgrade it again from the app.

Quote Originally Posted by mihix View Post
    Sorry for not being more exact before. The car is a Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate so it came with TSM installed. unfortunatly as I opened the box i installed the app "traxxas Link" on my phone and update the software, so I dont know if the problem was there before or came with the software update. If I try now to update the software it says "the software is up to date". I will try if there is posible to downgrade the software and upgrade it again from the app.
    Where is your multifunction nob set, it should be at 12:00 o'clock or less for most cases. If you're truck is wobbling at speed turn it down.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Thank you Rich2 your answer lead me to the solution. it is probably that I did some wrong settings when I first connected the car with the app. Now i Just added a new car to my garage (the corect one thist time) and it works like a charm. thanks a lot again and have a nice evening.