RC poster

Question Merv on road tires?

I'm looking for on rod tires for my merv I plan on doing mostly on road bashing and some speed runs sometimes. Any suggestions, I have seen the traxxas anacondas but I'm not sure about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouge2112 View Post
    I'm looking for on rod tires for my merv I plan on doing mostly on road bashing and some speed runs sometimes. Any suggestions, I have seen the traxxas anacondas but I'm not sure about them.
    Well I don't trust Traxxas tires so I would not go with the anacondas... Proline street fighters look good. Or the proline road rage... I like proline but JPConcepts are also nice road tires the G-locs

Proline Road Rage hands down. You can't wear them out quickly and they are light weight.
    --
    Lipo'd and Nitro'd - J-Rod

RC poster
    I like those proline road rage tires. Just to double check has any one had any problems with them?

RC Qualifier
    I like those proline road rage tires. Just to double check has any one had any problems with them?
    The proline's will definitely hold up, I do have a set of the anacondas on my mini revo and they've been good so far, if you're thrashing them hard on 3s you might wear them out faster.
    I like turtles.

I have had 2 sets and haven't had any issues. I still have 1 set with a set of worn out rims. The axle hole got wore out from taking them off and on so much.
    --
    Lipo'd and Nitro'd - J-Rod

RC poster
    Okay I am going to get the proline road rage tires on desperado rims thank you ALL for the support.