RC poster

E-Maxx Brushless? or E-Revo Brushless?

I have been doing a little bit of research lately about these two great trucks. I have found out that the E-Maxx can be pretty expensive in durability issues. I have also learned that the E-Revo can have differential issues, which my friend has been through 2 or 3 rear diffs in his E-Revo. I really don't know which truck to get. I currently have a Stampede 4x4 VXL, and a slash 2WD. So I am wanting to expand my RC collection and really have a lot more fun this Spring/Summer. What I am asking is, which would you recommend me for fun and durability? Which one is faster on 4s?

Love my E-Maxx, but it the Revo has a better suspension system, and is easier to maintain.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

There is a diff mod for the e revo. I would say go for the revo.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk
    This will TOTALLY work, saw a guy on YouTube do it

RC Qualifier
    Which one do you like better? The stampede or the slash? The stampede is more like the emaxx since its higher off the ground but you can bash harder in tough terrain. The slash is like the revo. Low center of gravity for better performance in track terrain.

I would go with the erevo, I have one and love it but be prepared to have to shim the diffs and get better driveshafts!
    Aww, SNAP. You crashed into the curb at 100mph.