RC Qualifier

Stampede 4x4 with proline 2016 Silverado body

I saw this newer body from proline and figured it would match up fine seeing how it's for the pro-mt. I have the proline body mounts but you guys could get em to work with slash body mounts too, the body is also thicker than all the ones made for stampede, so this may be the new way to go. I borrowed a pant scheme from someone on here(should be pretty obvious). Here she is:

Special thanks to still smokin for the paint scheme, i tweaked it a lil so that it isn't EXACTLY Like yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RACE IT, BREAK IT, FIX IT, REPEAT!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by atclauss View Post
    Special thanks to still smokin for the paint scheme, i tweaked it a lil so that it isn't EXACTLY Like yours
    Wow! I really like that body, I am a Chevy man so you are pulling at my heart strings lol And you did an amazing job with the paint! I might have to pick me up one of those bodies myself, thanks for sharing, glad I could be some inspiration for you!

RC Qualifier
    I am not a "Chevy man", and even I think it looks great.
    Slash, Street Rally, 4x4 /Slash, Summit LT, Aton.

RC Qualifier
    That is too cool for acceptable words! I just got my wife the 72 chevy body for her pede, I have a 90's body for my crawler, and I'm trying to fit the '80 body for the erevo on my slash. Now you've motivated me to paint something!

I must suggest dying your front bumper black though. It doesn't look bad blue but I think it would blend better if it was black.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier

I agree I would just buy a new front bumper, i fit a 80 body for the old style Emaxx on my pedE here's a pic for ya Shane

RC Competitor
    Ford guy, but nothing better than a clean looking truck!
    Adriano C.
    Moded 'Pede 4◊4

RC Qualifier
    Does that '80 body rub the tires at all? I just ordered the protrac kit for a little more room. Cutting the fenders isn't an option for me with these Chevy's!
    Is your handsome dog an rc fanatic as well?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    to shane, yeah the 80's body rubs when suspension is compressed, but i suppose if i were to lift it an inch it would be fine, and there wouldnt be too much of a gap cuz its a emaxx body, of course. the rubbing really isnt that bad, i assume protrac will make it minimal to none if your running the right tires. It prolly wont rub stock if you had a set of the rpm 2.2 wide wheelbase wheels and a tire like a masher on it. if i still had mine id put them on for ya and try it, but i gave em to a buddy. i'll tell him to bring it over soon and i'll let ya know about the tires if ya want.
    FYI my dog hates my RC, i think he is biased towards it because it take time away from him, but whenever it moves he gets into a fighting stance and barks non-stop, and he rarely barks.

she looks good... i may have to upgrade!

sl4sh 2200 / p4de 2400

RC Qualifier

That's one of the reasons I bought the body to begin with, I had to put slash mount on up front but that's it, and finally a body that actually lines up with the wheel wells toooooooo!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atclauss View Post
    finally a body that actually lines up with the wheel wells toooooooo!!!!!!
    i didn't even notice that! probably the result of being brainwashed to think that it wasn't possible to build a body that actually fit. lol
    sl4sh 2200 / p4de 2400

RC Enthusiast
    ATCLAUSS that Detroit Tigers body is sick!!

RC Competitor
    JohnyHildo - That's a cool metallic, what color is that?

RC poster

Question whats the link to that site i am wanting that for my 4x4 stampede

you did a very good jobs with the color choice and now i am wanting one haha

RC Competitor
    That 2016 body is sweeeeeet!

They look good! (Except for the fake looking blue bumper lmbo.) If your gonna make a truck look that good why in the world would you put that ugly blue cheezy looking bumper on lmbo. At least run to walmart and buy some paint markers (black) or RIT dye and make it black. I had same bumper on merv and painted it black.

I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    Last edited by Briber; 04-24-2018 at 10:25 PM.
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Briber View Post
    They look good! (Except for the fake looking blue bumper lmbo.) If your gonna make a truck look that good why in the world would you put that ugly blue cheezy looking bumper on lmbo. At least run to walmart and buy some paint markers (black) or RIT dye and make it black. I had same bumper on merv and painted it black.

I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    Briber you canít knock someoneís ride then laugh. Donít get me wrong youíre 100% right. But if feedback is asked for, and by this being a forum, itís okay to be honest.
    The front wheels wells donít line up(Iíve never seen one that does on the P4de), the color changing paint was cool 15+ years ago, and the Traxxas wheelie bar is just soooo ugly. Other than me nitpicking things it looks like a clean job.
    Donít get me wrong, I like the truck, thatís why the hobby is cool, so many different styles, doesnít really matter what I think

RC poster
    so what is the link for this body or were can i find this body

RC Competitor
    A couple of my paint jobs for inspiration!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksimonson View Post
    so what is the link for this body or were can i find this body
    Google Stampede 4x4 bodies, use the keyword Proline or Jconcepts

RC Enthusiast
    Could you give more detail about what you had to do. To mount this body?

RC Competitor
    [QUOTE=atclauss;6210885]That's one of the reasons I bought the body to begin with, I had to put slash mount on up front but that's it, and finally a body that actually lines up with the wheel wells toooooooo!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160415/16a1724f6c5eba600251107cacb8475e.

Would you share the details on how you mounted the body? From your post I gather you used the stock stampede 4x4 rear body mount and the stock slash 4x4 front body mount... then added the proline caps?

Edit: I see in your first post you have proline mounts. Are they for stampede or slash?
    Last edited by korelinlakes; 07-15-2018 at 05:44 PM.